Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Completed Quests?

KBerling
01.31.2013 , 09:37 AM | #1
Is there any way to review what quests you've already completed? My main interest is in making sure I haven't missed any. But it would be nice to be able to review them just for general or learning purposes.

haliy
01.31.2013 , 11:09 AM | #2
nope. no way of tracking within the game
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

KBerling
01.31.2013 , 02:44 PM | #3
Thanks. Another one crossed off the list.

TheIronMonkey
02.01.2013 , 12:00 PM | #4
Class quests are obviously linear so you shouldn't miss any.

Most side quests start around the different outposts and/or the roads around them, so they are hard to miss, but can still happen, unfortunately no help for that other than explore a bit.

I found THIS article and it is a list of heroics and bonus series by faction/planet. It is a bit out of date but still very helpful as a checklist to make sure I don't miss any.

Hope that helps.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

KBerling
02.01.2013 , 12:22 PM | #5
That really does help. I try to be thorough but sometimes, like after a tough heroic, I get a little stressed and miss things.

For instance, just hanging out on Balmorra last night, browsing chat and practicing on some lower levelled badguys, I noticed that I somehow missed playing and did not have the following missions in my quest log:

-Toxic Bombs
-Republic's Last Gasp
-Project Hepazod

So I do need to double-check from time to time.
Thanks.