Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A closed Ticket

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

skiehigh
01.29.2013 , 08:38 AM | #1
Hi i opened a ticket about a deleted mail i received on one of my toons on 1/20 ( ticket opened 1/21) and did not receive a reply until 1/29(today). ticket number is 7887399 the reply i received requested more information with the ticket just closed. I have this persons item in my inventory and cannot send back to them because the mail was deleted. It's all i want to do is return this item to the right person and after 9 days getting a reply saying need more information (ticket closed) is just one of the few things giving bioware CS such bad rep. I realize web CS and in-game are 2 separate entities maybe your superiors need to start keeping tabs on the in-game people a little better but I'm bringing it to you because of this reason.

Beesodd
01.29.2013 , 11:20 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi skiehigh,

Our logs are showing 2 mails arriving shortly before the ticket was made, which is what lead to the confusion. One sent credits, the other materials. Going by what's said I'd guess that "Miryna" on your server is the intended recipient.

Anyway, I hope this helps, and sorry for the poor experience previously.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

skiehigh
01.29.2013 , 12:14 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi skiehigh,

Our logs are showing 2 mails arriving shortly before the ticket was made, which is what lead to the confusion. One sent credits, the other materials. Going by what's said I'd guess that "Miryna" on your server is the intended recipient.

Anyway, I hope this helps, and sorry for the poor experience previously.
perfectly sir ty so much that is the name i could not remember