Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Constant net issue

Klarick
01.26.2013 , 08:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
All games have issues but I am here to help people, maybe I shouldn't be, that maybe is my problem, some people just do not want or need help but just need to vent and yell and scream. it likely helps with the frustrations they have, but then if it is causing that much frustration and rage then maybe being here is not the best idea, games are meant to be fun. from now on I will help the people that want some help otherwise I am just going to ignore them, as I do not need the angst that you have. I much rather relax and play a game, if that isnt your case then maybe you need to find the one that is.
Understood. Just know Owen, you are part of the problem. Just as I used to be part of the problem. I complain because I love SWTOR. I tell them where they are failing becasue I want them to succeed. This game cannot survive another 75% loss of player-base, it just can't. Living in the clouds and telling people everything is rosie is not the correct solution.

The devs need to understand their game has a serious stability issue. An issue that has largely been around since launch. There's just too many people, like the poster above this, that play alot of other MMO's and do NOT encounter the magnitude of stability problems that exist in SWTOR.

Be a apart of the solution Owen, and quit being part of the problem. That's all I'm saying my friend.
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

OwenBrooks
01.26.2013 , 08:10 PM | #12
Ahh I see how I am part of the problem , I turn on my computer , start the game and play, no crashes, no lag, no disconnects, minor bugs like the disappearing UI but otherwise just play. I will take your advice and stop that sort of shenagins my bad.

Edit - here is a map of the internet to assist with locating the issue with lag http://blyon.com/blyon-cdn/opte/maps...2D.700x700.png
Spoiler

Velleron
01.26.2013 , 08:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Ahh I see how I am part of the problem , I turn on my computer , start the game and play, no crashes, no lag, no disconnects, minor bugs like the disappearing UI but otherwise just play. I will take your advice and stop that sort of shenagins my bad.

Velleron
01.28.2013 , 12:34 PM | #14
Bumping my post with a possible help for anybody else.

I installed Leatrix latency fix and it's helped with my lag problem a significant amount however I still get the crazy lag issue crashes but not as often as before so if you're having the same problem I highly suggest giving it a shot.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

also when I ran black talon someone told me to minimize my screen as everyone chose DK or Fleet and it prevented the crash. Just go windowed to be able to do this.

kenmc
01.28.2013 , 01:03 PM | #15
I submitted a ticket with several pathpings, for this same issue. I never received a reply but a few days afterwards my lag got much better. Still getting lag, but it's not so bad that the game becomes unplayable. Not sure if everyone doing the same thing would help, but it would give them the information for them to theoretically fix the problem.

Velleron
01.29.2013 , 10:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by kenmc View Post
I submitted a ticket with several pathpings, for this same issue. I never received a reply but a few days afterwards my lag got much better. Still getting lag, but it's not so bad that the game becomes unplayable. Not sure if everyone doing the same thing would help, but it would give them the information for them to theoretically fix the problem.
Whats the pathping commands you used?