Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Missions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

danpen
01.08.2013 , 07:03 PM | #111
They will get round to then when they can!!
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

aethell
01.09.2013 , 11:48 AM | #112
I too want to express my disappointment that EA found the time to nerf the credits but not fix the issue with the heroic space missions being unavailable. I wouldn't have minded the nerf if the daily missions that do provide credits had been fixed at the same time. But doing it this way makes it look like EA was ignoring our problems. I think this was a very poor judgment call.

Wildtee
01.13.2013 , 08:52 AM | #113
Not to mention the fact that their patch notes stated an original reward of 5,000 credits higher than we were getting. It was only 7k! Now these missions, which we had to pony up for increased ship mods to do in the first place, are worth LESS on their own than the non-heroic ones! GARBAGE!!!

Arousal
01.15.2013 , 07:51 AM | #114
BUMP still not resolved.

DarthMeridian
01.24.2013 , 10:10 AM | #115
It looks like they fixed it in recent patch.

sixstarfool
01.29.2013 , 01:54 AM | #116
BUMP!!! this still isnt fixed just completed all the new missions only unlocked 1 of the operations! been 4 days now and only 1 operation unlocked!

JediMB
01.29.2013 , 09:03 AM | #117
It seems every mission except the Sunday one appears rather late?

The mission made available on midday Tuesday is listed as Monday, and last week there was a new mission Tuesday through Saturday and two on Sunday.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Leonick
01.29.2013 , 09:15 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMB View Post
It seems every mission except the Sunday one appears rather late?

The mission made available on midday Tuesday is listed as Monday, and last week there was a new mission Tuesday through Saturday and two on Sunday.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=591561
My Characters on the Progenitor
Raiah - Jedi Consular (Sage), Nesalia - Smuggler (Scoundrel)
Guild: The Kestrel Minority