Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] RE question ? about hilts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] RE question ? about hilts

DarthObelisk
01.28.2013 , 10:50 AM | #1
Looted a hilt a couple nights ago. Now im thinking i want to re it for the change of getting the schematic from it but it says no research is available. I know i dont have this schematic already is this a bug that is showing up now ? Im wanting to re a force wielder hilt 26 and 27
Jedi Sentinel 55 Jedi Consular 55 Jedi Shadow 55
Imperial Agent 55 Sith Assassin 55 Sith Sorcerer 55
Sith Warrior 50
Mercenary 55

Holinyx
01.28.2013 , 09:20 PM | #2
you can only get those from HM Denova/Asation (Dreadguard gear). if it says "no research available" then you will have NO chance at a schematic. you are in the same boat as alot of us crafters, if you can't get in the uber raids, you won't be getting these schematics.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Bida
01.29.2013 , 07:17 AM | #3
Normally you can only RE an item that you crafted yourself, but there is a notable exception. If you disassemble a moddable piece of gear, you can RE the pieces that you have the skill for. So, if you are an Armstech, and take the barrel out of a Rakata level gun, you may be able to RE it.

DarthObelisk
01.29.2013 , 06:34 PM | #4
I looted a dread guard main hand a few nights ago and it wont let me re the hilt for the change to learn the force wielder hilt 27 schematic. my tank is a artifice so i would think he would be able to re it
Jedi Sentinel 55 Jedi Consular 55 Jedi Shadow 55
Imperial Agent 55 Sith Assassin 55 Sith Sorcerer 55
Sith Warrior 50
Mercenary 55