Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaadaa's Underbelly

ToEasy
01.27.2013 , 09:26 AM | #91
Though there is one thing we have to consider. There are probably more hunters after me.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
01.27.2013 , 11:39 AM | #92
Don't sweat it. I got rid of the security tapes, and we could always hack to HoloNet for a name change, saying somebody else did it Kruso said easily. The other hunters wouldn't be much of a problem anyways, but it doesn't hurt to be safe
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
01.27.2013 , 12:38 PM | #93
True, Not that I was worried. Though they could still be on the hunt.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu