Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW, What do you consider acceptable damage, see pic inside

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW, What do you consider acceptable damage, see pic inside

AidanLightwalker
01.26.2013 , 11:55 PM | #41
^ yeah they do, its called carnage...
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

PoliteAssasin
01.27.2013 , 12:03 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Sowwy View Post
You do not have a ranged class and fought against 2+ coordinated smashers. That's when the spec's imbalance begins to show.
Two coordinated smashers will kill anyone. It's not just ranged. You shouldn't have a problem with just one however, they're squishy.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JenseitsvonBose
01.27.2013 , 12:28 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Sowwy View Post
You do not have a ranged class and fought against 2+ coordinated dps
Fixed.
Jenseitsvonbose | Gunsmoke | Mcroyal
Shortbus - Resident Tendon Blaster - "What's a CC?"

Menaes
01.27.2013 , 08:52 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
Are you by any chance playing this game in Narnia? You must be since everything is seemingly coming to a halt as you are kiting melees in warzones. In the real world, where I play, I'm instantly slowed, stunned or cc'ed by a second enemy if I'm being seen running around. The alternative is to run away from the objective and whatever I was doing and then we're back to how melee, most often a smasher, expects everyone to leave as a counter measure to what they can do.
I guess you're not in reality either, most people focus fire the meleer, usually because he is the closest and first thing they saw, or because he attacked a healer. You don't play in the real world, you want a class that beats two on one? Well why don't you design one.

SOULCASTER
01.27.2013 , 09:32 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
6k...that's nothing.
Yeah my buddy the other night in a rated warzone hit a merc with a force sweep for 8500. 6100s are pretty standard tbh.
Prophecy of the Five
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Altoholic