Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game luncher update not installing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Game luncher update not installing

darkBrett
01.27.2013 , 07:46 AM | #1
Hello, today i been having alot of issues with the game which i never had before. first when i came online my character was kinda buged as i could not move anyway or see my abilities and i tryed loging onto other characters and it keeps logging me out but today i had a clash with the computer and i thought that the problem as i had to recover to a certain point. so i unstalled the game and reinstalled it, it works okay but when it gets to the patching it then goes bad as when it downloads the english assets 103 it downloads it good but it never installs it and now the luncher is disapearing on me and the luncher itself goes abit black like it loging in but not.

i tryed looking on the site to see if anyone had this before but so far i found nothing, i know something wrong but im unsure if it me and the computer or the game

darkBrett
01.27.2013 , 07:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by darkBrett View Post
Hello, today i been having alot of issues with the game which i never had before. first when i came online my character was kinda buged as i could not move anyway or see my abilities and i tryed loging onto other characters and it keeps logging me out but today i had a clash with the computer and i thought that the problem as i had to recover to a certain point. so i unstalled the game and reinstalled it, it works okay but when it gets to the patching it then goes bad as when it downloads the english assets 103 it downloads it good but it never installs it and now the luncher is disapearing on me and the luncher itself goes abit black like it loging in but not.

i tryed looking on the site to see if anyone had this before but so far i found nothing, i know something wrong but im unsure if it me and the computer or the game
It okay now while i was writing this the luncher suddenly worked and now it is installing the english assets