Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open World PvP - Friday

Threid
01.25.2013 , 10:46 PM | #21
You can't beat Ilum; it uses lag hacks. Every time I try to fight it my FPS drops below 10. Can't believe BW hasn't banned it yet.
ThreidAssassinIllegal Test KitchenThe Bastion

PoliteAssasin
01.25.2013 , 10:58 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
You know, your phone could probably get the same FPS as my computer...

There were over 75 people in one battle ^.^

Poor poor Ilum... The Imperials beat the Republic (soundly), but both Republic and Imperials beat Ilum.
With that many people, must have been a slideshow. Its a shame this game lags with so many people in a fight, but the elder scrolls mmo has so many more, same engine iirc, and doesn't lag at all.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

DarkIord
01.26.2013 , 02:10 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
You'll notice that in the picture, someone in the chat box clearly warns you about that engagement.
Dragon

PoliteAssasin
01.26.2013 , 06:40 PM | #25
Dem healz. Doesn't seem like you guys were able to really do much with all the green love being handed out like candy.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

DarkIord
01.27.2013 , 03:26 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Ha. Awesome seeing it from the other side. Didn't enjoy the beginning very much though....
Dragon