Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Big NO NO

happysister
01.24.2013 , 12:31 PM | #11
guys, stop feeding the troll.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

Kotli
01.25.2013 , 10:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Spoiler
Sorry your Spoiler is wrong it only
Spoiler
if the
Spoiler

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 11:20 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kotli View Post
Sorry your Spoiler is wrong it only
Spoiler
if the
Spoiler
I'm afraid both of the above are incorrect. The first one because of this:
Spoiler
And the second one you just made up :P

happysister
01.25.2013 , 12:10 PM | #14
I'm afraid both of the above are incorrect. The first one because of this:
Spoiler
And the second one you just made up :P
actually if you complete the sith warrior story...

Spoiler

so Kotli is in fact correct.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 12:17 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
actually if you complete the sith warrior story...

Spoiler

so Kotli is in fact correct.
Like I said, don't believe everything the Emperor's puppets tell you. They could have quite easily lied, if the Emperor was in fact dead it would be in their interests, leaking the information to anyone (especially to a newly appointed Emperor's Wrath, a position left open as the last Wrath betrayed the Emperor) would cause uproar and unrest within the Empire, and make the Sith Warriors role pointless. He'd just be the 'Wrath' of a dead guy.

Basically its the Lead Writer of SWTOR, who also wrote the JK storyline (and is the SW writer's boss) against the word of some imaginary in-game characters. Who are you going to believe? Personally I'd side with the guy who is writing the next chapter...

He does however hint that the Emperor has in fact survived his death, most likely as a lingering spirit.

EDIT: If you still disagree with me then how do you explain what Hall Hood said?

SithKoriandr
01.25.2013 , 12:38 PM | #16
Like I said, don't believe everything the Emperor's puppets tell you. They could have quite easily lied, if the Emperor was in fact dead it would be in their interests, leaking the information to anyone (especially to a newly appointed Emperor's Wrath, a position left open as the last Wrath betrayed the Emperor) would cause uproar and unrest within the Empire, and make the Sith Warriors role pointless. He'd just be the 'Wrath' of a dead guy.

Basically its the Lead Writer of SWTOR, who also wrote the JK storyline (and is the SW writer's boss) against the word of some imaginary in-game characters. Who are you going to believe? Personally I'd side with the guy who is writing the next chapter...

He does however hint that the Emperor has in fact survived his death, most likely as a lingering spirit.

EDIT: If you still disagree with me then how do you explain what Hall Hood said?
While this is true, one should remember, untill it's implemented in game, what the Lead Writer said can be changed.

"Yeah. That's what we originally intended, but we changed our mind."

Beniboybling
01.25.2013 , 12:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
While this is true, one should remember, untill it's implemented in game, what the Lead Writer said can be changed.

"Yeah. That's what we originally intended, but we changed our mind."
Of course but I think in this situation its the writers originally intended was for the Voice to be killed, but changed their mind to the Emperor being killed. It could change back but seems unlikely. But yeah, its not completely and actually official yet, by at least IMO I think this is the case. Both because of what Hood said, and for various other reasons. I could expand but I don't want to clog this thread.

ChrisRedmond
01.25.2013 , 12:45 PM | #18
I believe you to be a semi literate moron. Disagree if you will.
If you can't fix it, forget it.

SithKoriandr
01.25.2013 , 12:54 PM | #19
Of course but I think in this situation its the writers originally intended was for the Voice to be killed, but changed their mind to the Emperor being killed. It could change back but seems unlikely. But yeah, its not completely and actually official yet, by at least IMO I think this is the case. Both because of what Hood said, and for various other reasons. I could expand but I don't want to clog this thread.
Oh, agreed. I'd go by what the devs/writers say untill it's been changed either in game or they say it's been changed themselves.

CassandraP
01.25.2013 , 04:13 PM | #20
Holy cow!
To the OP and everyone else...
SW:ToR is literally the first MMO I've played. I found the mechanics of playing an MMO very daunting at first and I had one million questions (exaggeration for effect).
I kept at it though and I listened to everyones advice and opinions as we embarked on this new game together. I've been playing since beta. I got to play one beta weekend.
It took me a long time to level my first character, I made a lot of mistakes and bad decisions because of my noobness. I was definitely a 'baddie' back then.
Tenacity and perseverance won out in the end because now I have two 50's (one Republic and one Empire).
I'm working on a total of 6 pubs and 6 imps.
The game definitely doesn't 'cheat'. There have been a lot of things that needed fixing since beta, but most things have been fixed and the game is better for it. All these updates they've been doing have been great and I look forward to the expansion.
This is a challenging game at first, but when you take the time to learn it, study it, know it, then it becomes fun!
Quitting and starting a new character all the time starts a vicious frustrating cycle. It is self destructive behavior.
Let yourself level a character all the way to 50. Feel the accomplishment. If you never finish anything, you can never feel the joy of accomplishing something worth while.
Finish what you start in game and in real life. That is good advice for everyone.
This message was approved by The Gaming Madre...Baddestchica.
I Will Save You!