Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The case for Guild Mail

Mateops
01.25.2013 , 10:32 AM | #1
Hello Bioware,

Ive been around since launch and have seen the ups and downs of this game that I still at the end of the day enjoy quite alot.

There is a feature that I find lacking and might not tbe that way for all, but I REALLY miss it. Its called guild mail. we do have a website, but not every member goes there to read whats going on. The MOTD is not large enough to convey a more lenghty message to our guilds. In lotro I enjoyed this feature very much as it greatly facilitated the communication between myself and the guild.

I dont think I am asking for something major, and yes there is alot of demands and alot of people demanding this and that. Still I hope I dont have to wait another year for something so basic. Sometimes its little things like that that can truly enhance a game without much effort.

Please Bioware, look into this. The guilds are a crucial part of your community and we dont really have much "meat" yet.

Mateops

Urael
01.25.2013 , 10:33 AM | #2
Guild features would be nice and have been suggested ( many times ( see the suggestion forum) ).