Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is BW sitting on Paid Character Transfers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why is BW sitting on Paid Character Transfers?

Rallock
01.25.2013 , 02:29 AM | #401
Yep, supporting this big time. I really want my 50 assassin back. Why hasn't this been done yet? I mean seriously- Pls devs, just flip the damn switch.

kijthae
01.25.2013 , 04:35 AM | #402
I can play $20 for a one time use legacy and all characters transfer from pvp server to rp server.

Zaknaffien
01.25.2013 , 07:14 AM | #403
A bump for this thread also. I've posted a few different times on ways they could implement it to make it feasible for BW and the customer. I mean, hell, even TSW allows character transfers and that's been out less time than this game.
To be the man you have to beat the man.

hages
01.25.2013 , 10:15 AM | #404
bumb!
nothings as good as an cold cold beer...and swtor to play drunk

DarthCK
01.30.2013 , 02:22 PM | #405
I post in these forums about this all time. I hit the official SWTOR twitter with a request about this everyday, and I don't even get a response. BW does NOT listen to their community. This is something that would make customers happy and put money in their pockets, but yet they still drag their feet.
The Force Shall Set Me Free....

Graydon
02.04.2013 , 08:28 AM | #406
2nd month into 2013.

Really curious what's the hold up?

Status?

The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation...well that's what Vader told me and he's coming to kick some tails into gear.

aaronbaron
02.07.2013 , 12:09 PM | #407
We need this now. The coy responses aren't working anymore; need details.

Ocep
02.07.2013 , 08:19 PM | #408
Another bump. I actually went out and got a pre-paid credit card today just to transfer two characters from The Ebon Hawk to Shadowlands.... hmmm. Previously I had left for several months because I got tired of waiting for a transfer service (paid). When I came back they had transferred my toons in consolidation moves. While this was free, it still didn't put my best toons on the same server. I re-subbed before Christmas hoping that Bioware had implemented many new features I would enjoy ALONG WITH PAID TRANSFERS! Nope... Getting seriously tired of waiting and thinking of dumping the game for a few more months maybe even for good. Paid character transfers should have been implemented a long time ago.

'nuff said
"Bringing you in alive , or dead, earns me credits. Feeding you on the trip back drains my profits. Think about that the next time you try to escape." Ocep Logy - Bounty Hunter

SentinelDranoel
02.07.2013 , 10:12 PM | #409
the time has come, combined legacy is the future. All my toons in one server must happen.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Jadrian
02.08.2013 , 01:43 AM | #410
Another one of those features I seriously need them to implement sooner then later...I moved servers recently since most of my friends no longer play the game anymore...would love to bring my 50s over so I don't have to llevel up every single class again on the new server...