Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can someone tell me how to defeat Sergeant Gunnery Shorzen in Trooper class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Can someone tell me how to defeat Sergeant Gunnery Shorzen in Trooper class

MishraArtificer
01.24.2013 , 07:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by sanjayaH View Post
So a GM had to help you out by allowing you to skip a mob that you were 7 levels above?

Ahhahaha..haha..hah....Tragic.
Don't knock it until you've tried it. Shorzen is a *****.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

emacu
01.25.2013 , 05:00 AM | #22
sanjayaH, did you read this entire thread or did you not bother and dive in start posting like a 9 year old ? ! grow up mate. "sanjayaH has not made any friends yet".... Hahaha No wonder.... (thats me sinking to your lvl)

wainot-keel
01.25.2013 , 09:17 AM | #23
I did that mission a couple of nights ago (yay! new buff ) and I didn't have any trouble. I started it lvl 40 and ding'd 41 half way through the missioln. I used Yuun and just healed through all that crap. I stayed close to him for Kolto bombs and that was it.
I found it more annoying all those droids which a put a nasty dot on you that also interrupts your stuff. I had to cc them to make pulls less stressing

lordimpract
01.29.2013 , 10:54 AM | #24
Was able to beat him first try, was level 43 vanguard with 12k hp and it just came down to me vik wailing on him and using med pack and a endurance stim. Using sticky grenade and assault plastique really helped.

mamagamer
03.17.2013 , 01:06 PM | #25
I died a few times but finally beat him rather easily. I opened up with Mortar Volley sent Vik in then kept disable shot on him as much as possible to disrupt that wicked AOE he has. Vik died but as long as I kept him from hitting me with that AOE he didn't do as much damage

Ludwig_VanCover
03.17.2013 , 08:56 PM | #26
Thank GOD for commando interrupts! I remember doing this jan of 2012. It was a pain and I had 3 other guildies group with me for this.
░▒ General Ludwig VanCover - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ "The Time is Always Right to Do What is Right." ▒░
Acting Grandmaster of The Army of Light | Recruiting Tanks, and Healers
Commando Healer Extraordinaire - TEH Server