Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Malevolent interrogator armor set

Tarn_Sirun
01.24.2013 , 12:14 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Turshek View Post
I wish not a single piece of gear would get a hood nor a cape, I hate both and there's already so many items with them on Republic side, it's really annoying.
you might find yourself in the minority

tXHereticXt
01.24.2013 , 05:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
whats the point of adding new stuff right away if they can put on junk, they already have in the game, as adaptive and make lots of moneys?
I'll agree to disagree. Personally I want the cadimmimu jacket of the agent for my Smuggler. I think it's too each their own however, I feel this same way over raid gear where they took the last OP-end gear and basically re-colored EC gear.

There's a lot of bank for adaptive armors on the market that I would like to see cross faction, like the latest Caretaker set (maybe one day they'll have the gray and white variants of it too) but I would urge for new designs that aren't as "extravagant" as end-game gear but fit the classes. Then again we don't need these sets to play the game and be at one's peak, that is why they are considered cosmetics. Honestly they have all the freedom in the world to take as much time as they want.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
My sage uses the valiant jedi armor..... epic looking
I feel the same and honestly I do love the design of the Jedi Initiate's chest, maybe not the rest of it but I did want to mix the Caretaker chest with the Valiant set.

Tatile
01.24.2013 , 05:17 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
you might find yourself in the minority
Put me in the minority that despises hoods and capes then. Not really a big fan of most of the lower robes in this game either.

Tarn_Sirun
01.24.2013 , 10:45 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Put me in the minority that despises hoods and capes then. Not really a big fan of most of the lower robes in this game either.
you got it.....

Wants star wars looking gear as seen in deceived trailer
>9000
wants no hoods, cloaks, capes, or any torso peices to hang under the waistline

Karovd
01.24.2013 , 11:37 AM | #15
Capes I like - hoods I hate. On chestpieces with the hood up I always go out of my way to try and find some headgear that doesn't cover my toons hair or face but removes the hood.

errant_knight
01.24.2013 , 11:56 AM | #16
You guys think that the sith looking armors are only for sith? Are none of you rping Republic characters with imperial backgrounds or with a degree of DS tendencies? Or finding that some of your companions don't look right once they get out of their initial green gear? These armors have been a real boon to my rp and the appearance of my companions. They allow my philosophically ambiguous knight to look the part, my sage who is on a journey from dark to light to evolve over time, my sentinel with the soul of a smuggler to show that in his dress. They let me clothe the companions in gear that suits them far more than gear tied to my faction. Sith looking gear has more use on the Republic side than the imperial, where similar gear is readily available.

LethalVector
01.24.2013 , 12:58 PM | #17
This is not only bad for the sith, but more specifically, MARAUDERS. Since release marauders have BEGGED for hoods that apparently the jugs get. They advertised marauders using jug armor, and jugs using robot looking armor. What do marauders get for our first tier? ROBOT ARMOR! Now tell me bioware, how is this heavy metal suit we are wearing MEDIUM armor? and the robes a jug is wearing HEAVY armor? The new armor skins are a spit in the face directly from bioware directed towards sith warriors and even more so, marauders. The jedi got their hood down basic brown robes that they have been asking for, now where is our armor that almost every sith warrior has been asking about? Or is it just to hard to make a new armor skin/recolor an armor set *COUGH COUGH XENOTECH WEAPONMASTERS VEST COUGH COUGH*. It is truly a disappointment the lack of listening bioware does on the imp side. Sorry but I don't believe a black robe with a hood is to much to ask for. I completely agree with OP, EA ware is holding the carrot in front of us sith because they know we like to look awesome, but yet they satisfied the jedi. I know they say they don't play favorites, but please explain to me how this is not playing to favorites when one side gets EXACTLY what they want, and the other gets something they CLEARLY didn't want.

Tarn_Sirun
01.24.2013 , 05:45 PM | #18
exactly my point

JaceMatai
01.24.2013 , 06:24 PM | #19
I made a thread sorta similar to this, it has the same picture of the Sith on Alderaan haha..

My point is I would LOVE to see this armor set in-game. Like now.

/signed
"The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It's a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy." -Darth Bane

Tarn_Sirun
01.25.2013 , 02:44 AM | #20
how many pages do these need to be before bioware looks at them?