Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order crystal for ROTHC

Kalli
01.23.2013 , 09:55 AM | #1
So when you preordered SWTOR you got the black/yellow crystal and have the chance to upgrade that crystal at lvl 50. It would be nice if you'd add another vendor for the expansion featuring say a silver/black or teal/black crystal. Only this time either make the crystal a +41 like the cartel ones or allow have crystals on the vendor for more than just lvl 10 and 50. Also allowing us to choose the stat, or trade in for the stat we would like on them would be nice as well.

czlukas
01.23.2013 , 02:40 PM | #2
Well I won't tell you how to do your job, but I will say, that adding pre-order crystal would be a nice touch.
Make it subscibers preorder only and you will really do a nice thing for the loyal playerbase

Tatile
01.23.2013 , 02:41 PM | #3
Pink-black crystal? :3

Kalli
01.24.2013 , 07:18 AM | #4
Pink/black wouldn't be too bad as long as the pink is a dark color and not hot pink.

Belmedar
01.24.2013 , 08:53 AM | #5
For the love of everything good, cute and fluffy in the world, enough with the black crystals.

BIG_M
01.24.2013 , 08:56 AM | #6
wouldnt mind a nice viridian crystal
Harbinger Midian
Arach Allrianne
Krezlarz
Tarhi

Belmedar
01.24.2013 , 08:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BIG_M View Post
wouldnt mind a nice viridian crystal
Agreed, or a silver one. Or some other rare and yet normal colour.

Tatile
01.24.2013 , 12:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Belmedar View Post
For the love of everything good, cute and fluffy in the world, enough with the black crystals.
Gold?

...and pink?

AsheraII
01.24.2013 , 12:41 PM | #9
I'd just like to see an upgrade to the black/gold crystals already there for those who already have access to them. They look awesome on my guns and vibroswords. It actually matches the lightsaber of one of my Inquisitors as well, she's wearing the Imperial Dancer outfit, which also happens to be black/gold.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/