Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add flytext for procs. Some ideas about it:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Add flytext for procs. Some ideas about it:

Mr_Bald
02.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #1
1) Give the player the option to move this flytext wherever he prefers.
2) Give the player the option to choose which abilities he can trace through flytext.
3) Give the player the option to change the font size of the flytext.
4) Give the player the option to change the font color of each ability.
5) Add a number before the name of the ability (for example: [2] Tactical Advantage) to show how many stacks we have.
6) Make the flytext fade away in the distance like the (classic) text from the beginning of Star Wars movies, games etc.

I hope that this is something that can be added without lots of trouble/effort for the programmers. Something like this would help me quite a lot. I know that this issue is a subset of the whole UI debate but it's the most vital to help you play at the top of your ability. That's why I think it's most needed than changing the minimap location or things like that.

Feel free to add your ideas about it or propose improvements of the things I posted.
I find my lack of a good PC disturbing.

Miztral
01.24.2013 , 12:30 PM | #2
Bump.

Imo developers do not want Flytext: Buff/Debuff gained/lost, procs etc to work in the game for reasons only they know off.

I am confused why they introduced this option in first place when they haven't done anything about it for like 2 years.

Minoris_Impostor
07.27.2013 , 03:50 PM | #3
Agree. For example, I had a "Flame Engine" proc as a positive buff, but a didn't see any reflection. I want to look into battle, not to my quickbars.

And please stop to fix dances. Fix real problems.