Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

pull

Ryofo
01.22.2013 , 08:08 AM | #61
There are a few things in this game that can cause this. Like the abundance of random lags in wz, plenty of times i've been teleported back randomly and although this might not of been what happend perhaps something similar might of occurred. Also perhaps as strongly as you believe something happened there is the possibility of you being mistaken. Often the mind will "fill in" the blanks of something that we might of missed to explain something, it's is much more common then you would think and much more likely ad without any evidence to the contrary Occams razor applies here.

DarkSaberMaster
01.22.2013 , 08:21 AM | #62
Awwww. Did I hurt somebody's poor little feelings? Lol. Yeah. I was mistaken. I give you that. Still doesn't change the fact that you are making claims about somebody cheating and raging at people who have offered up multiple explanations for what could have happened. But as a child, you vehemently insist that you just couldn't be wrong and that the other person just has to be cheating/hacking. That there is no way that you could possibly be wrong.

But please. Keep throwing the tantrums out there. You have proven without any doubt who the real child is lol. As I said before, open your mouth and remove all doubt lol.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

anwg
01.22.2013 , 09:01 AM | #63
An assassin can pull you and vanish, a PT can pull you and charge away, or they can pull you and die right after. Unless you can prove the opposing team had none of those 2 classes, no one is going to believe you.

Nitromonger
01.22.2013 , 06:56 PM | #64
I am going to present this possible explanation. Is it possible you lagged? Lord knows the game play in warzones can be a little laggy at times and I have "teleported" backwards myself. I have lept to people, hit my force sweep only to see it land several seconds later with nobody near where I lept to. As to the mechanical sounds, last I remember there are tons of mechanical sounds within the game.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

wwkingms
01.22.2013 , 07:40 PM | #65
im done explaining myself

i didnt create this post to convince anyone of anything,

i created it to make sure there was some item im unaware of which could mock a grapple,

i found my answer so i know in my mind that the sniper whom pulled me, with no one else around, while i was lag free... was indeed cheating

thank you all for your constructive (and non constructive) posts but i reached my own conclusion very early in the thread
NIHIL

THE BASTION