Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy companion bonus

baskboy
01.22.2013 , 09:58 AM | #1
Hello all

We all now about the companion bonus of 10+ precence when completing there story qeust.
The wil also give the little bonus of the accuracy critical rating etc al different per companion.
I unlocked al my empire companion's with that on my legacy tree.

My qeustion: i have now 3 agents al level 50. 1 of them got al companion's 10k afaction and complete there story.
My qeustion is wil the bonuses stats stackif i complete the story of the others agents to?
If not do i you need to unlocked them stil to get the bonus?

I am realy wondering if anyone nows beqeus if so it's a Nice thing to do.

Kirameki
01.22.2013 , 10:00 AM | #2
Well I've got 2 agents and they did not stack for me. My guess is you can unlock it only once per class.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Referral linkfor you to get goodies.
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr

Burana
01.22.2013 , 10:18 AM | #3
Presence stacks. You'll get +10 presence for each companion you complete on the same server.
All other bonuses don't. So, you'll get only one accuracy bonus, one max health bonus etc.

-Sirus-
01.22.2013 , 10:24 AM | #4
If you read the tool tips, the mention that they don't stack. It's also no limited within a single class, the buff from maxing the the ranged dps of one class, for example, does not stack with the buff from maxing out the ranged dps of another class.

Bleeters
01.22.2013 , 10:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Burana View Post
Presence stacks. You'll get +10 presence for each companion you complete on the same server.
All other bonuses don't. So, you'll get only one accuracy bonus, one max health bonus etc.
Essentially this, with the added detail of the presence bonus only applying once per companion character.

So, say you maxed out Kaliyo's approval and completed all her conversations. You'd gain a 10 presence boost for every character you have/make in the future on that server, as well as a slight bonus to health. If you were to max out the approval of Kaliyo on your other agents, you'd gain no additional bonuses. However, if you were to make, say, a Sith Warrior and complete all of the conversations of the ranged companion for that class - Lt Pierce - you'd gain another 10 presence, but no extra health.

Lostpenguins
01.22.2013 , 10:32 AM | #6
I think some people here are mistaken.

Basically, look at your legacy. You only get the bonus for that slot for that companion. So if you, as an Agent, have 3 Docs maxed out you'll see the bonus only applies once because the slot is filled with one Doc.

So someone playing 3 of the basic classes (for example: Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent, Smuggler) and maxing their companion conversations out to unlock them in the legacy will have +150 presence for their characters.

You, on the other hand, only unlocked 5 companion conversations, all under the Imperial Agent. So you would only have a +50 presence bonus.

Salviipopii
01.22.2013 , 10:40 AM | #7
you get a max of 50 pressence per class with a total of 400 total pressence with every companion for every class maxed