Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

When can we TRANSFER OFF?


Jonoku's Avatar


Jonoku
01.07.2013 , 08:30 PM | #21
Regarding PvP currently the server is Republic dominated, just saying.

toyfanatic's Avatar


toyfanatic
01.07.2013 , 08:51 PM | #22
Why do you people want to leave? I mean whats the reasoning?
Remeber at lauch the servers were over crowded? We ( the player comunity) complained to the Dev's that they needed more servers because of the server population, so the opened more servers. Then the many servers became ghost towns, and we cried that we had no one to play with. The instituted transfers, first by choice then by force. Why should they let us leave? I have already transfered once, I don't wish to be forced off again. I was perfectly happy on Ajunta Pall. I like the newer buffed population and the nice community here. As a side note that is a bit off subject, we the gaming community asked the Dev's to create a RP-PVP server. There was none before we complaind that we wanted one. Why with any reason should the Dev's give this thread a glancing look, thingsare better and we are *****in' about our server improving?

SithVeritas's Avatar


SithVeritas
01.08.2013 , 01:23 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by toyfanatic View Post
Why do you people want to leave? I mean whats the reasoning?
Remeber at lauch the servers were over crowded? We ( the player comunity) complained to the Dev's that they needed more servers because of the server population, so the opened more servers. Then the many servers became ghost towns, and we cried that we had no one to play with. The instituted transfers, first by choice then by force. Why should they let us leave? I have already transfered once, I don't wish to be forced off again. I was perfectly happy on Ajunta Pall. I like the newer buffed population and the nice community here. As a side note that is a bit off subject, we the gaming community asked the Dev's to create a RP-PVP server. There was none before we complaind that we wanted one. Why with any reason should the Dev's give this thread a glancing look, thingsare better and we are *****in' about our server improving?
Short answer: Everyone is different.

Long answer: Not everyone is you. Not everyone is satisfied with what you are satisfied with. Not everyone likes the things you like. Not everyone wants the same thing from the game you want. Some people want a more competitive PvP community. Some people want a more active PvE community. Some people want a more active RP community. Some people want to play with their friends on other servers.

ok?

Creedys's Avatar


Creedys
01.08.2013 , 11:02 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by yooohoo View Post
People that are like, "The server population is fine and Q pops are rolling." I cant help but notice that these people who said that arn't apart of any ranked team. Yea you can get Q pops with the new free to play people. Im sure they would love to have you. But you guys arn't realizing that ranked warzones havn't changed. Credit Shot, Dark Legion Empire, Immortal, Coordinated Confusion (sometimes) are the only guilds that really Q. Yes there is occasionally an imp team but rarely. Other guilds will say, "hey man you left us out we Q!!" But quing up for ranked 1 a month isn't putting you in that group.
Heh.... We queue fairly regularly. And we get instant pops. It helps to be able to coordinate with other guilds, maybe have bracket systems where people with full *insert gear type or expertise cap here* get in one team, and people trying to gear up get in another so the matches are fairly equivalent. SerraTek and Clan Epsis do this frequently. We set up rated nights amongst ourselves and queue two imp teams. We just donít have the gear, the dedicated team composition, the desire, and/or the experience to compete at an RWZ level and so we find a work around. If we can figure it out, Iím sure you guys can too.

If you wanted it more competitive (which I think you do), just organize a night to queue. Four teams isn't even a bad turnout either. Did you expect more? In WoW RBGs, it was a similar feel; we'd get 3-5 teams regularly queuing against us. Itís also akin to the number of guilds that can tackle Nightmare Mode on a regular basis, I'd imagine (though I can't say for certain). It takes a lot of coordination, dedication to one character, and a drive to PvP that doesn't fit a large demographic of this server. I'm sorry an RP-PvP server can't bring you dedicated PvP like a PvP server could have.

However opening the flood gates for four (possible) guilds that want to move off server to enjoy more competitive PvP isn't the best choice. People will leave even if they're already happy with the server, just because they're afraid that with transfers off the server, it'll be a ghost town.

What I personally hope they do is open a multi server ranked queue system; that would incentivize people to remain (because youíd be competing on a larger scale). It would mean nearly instant queue pops for both Ranked and unranked matches. They are adamant against doing this, but I see this as an unavoidable future for even PvE.

Clan Epsis
Guild leader
Agonal Level 55 Juggernaught | Ava Level 55 Operative

Jonoku's Avatar


Jonoku
01.08.2013 , 03:32 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SithVeritas View Post
Short answer: Everyone is different.

Long answer: Not everyone is you. Not everyone is satisfied with what you are satisfied with. Not everyone likes the things you like. Not everyone wants the same thing from the game you want. Some people want a more competitive PvP community. Some people want a more active PvE community. Some people want a more active RP community. Some people want to play with their friends on other servers.

ok?
well put.

godshands's Avatar


godshands
01.15.2013 , 06:03 PM | #26
We've been begging for transfers for months now. Hopefully the Devs will listen and we will be able to go to the servers we want to be on.

I don't want to leave for any other reason then that PvP was lacking here for a long time when the server pop dropped. Bioware did nothing to help this and our entire guild left Jung Ma for PoT5 for the bigger population. We had to start over our legacies and leave our toons behind. I only want to merg my toons again so that I can keep all of my 50's together. I'm tired of doing WZ's on PoT5 and wishing that I could have my Sorc Healer on the same server as my guild.

My wanting to leave has nothing to do with the players of Jung Ma. The majority of players that I've meet on Jung have been great people but I need a more pvp oriented server.

SithVeritas's Avatar


SithVeritas
01.16.2013 , 04:14 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by godshands View Post
We've been begging for transfers for months now. Hopefully the Devs will listen and we will be able to go to the servers we want to be on.

I don't want to leave for any other reason then that PvP was lacking here for a long time when the server pop dropped. Bioware did nothing to help this and our entire guild left Jung Ma for PoT5 for the bigger population. We had to start over our legacies and leave our toons behind. I only want to merg my toons again so that I can keep all of my 50's together. I'm tired of doing WZ's on PoT5 and wishing that I could have my Sorc Healer on the same server as my guild.

My wanting to leave has nothing to do with the players of Jung Ma. The majority of players that I've meet on Jung have been great people but I need a more pvp oriented server.
Pretty sure only the PvP crowd of AoD left.

retbarrier's Avatar


retbarrier
01.22.2013 , 07:40 AM | #28
I want to tranfer my other toons to Jung ma. I'm originally from Gav Daragon (asian rp server), but, due to the low ping (i'm from South Ameria) I want to transfer to a eastern american server, I choosed Jung Ma because is good crowed. Not too much crowed like the EA PVP server.

I'm sorry for my bad english.