Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] Reusable Healing device?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Reusable Healing device?

Never_Hesitate
01.21.2013 , 03:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleux View Post
They are breaking other crafting skills look at what they did to crafting for star ships put high-end gear in the cartel store. So if they do go after Bio with this, I am sure it will be in the Cartel Store.
Cybertech have their grenades only they can use.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Talon_Starfire
01.21.2013 , 12:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by akdonkey View Post
Maybe we will get one that everyone can use in the future!
Bacta Tanks exist in canon but they are expensive.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

old_benn
01.21.2013 , 01:10 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Bacta Tanks exist in canon but they are expensive.
LOL, I'm trying to picture somebody jumping into a bacta tank in the middle of a fight.

As battle rages around him, Joe McStudly whips a huge bacta tank out of his back pocket. He throws it down, and climbs up to the top of it. As he opens the lid and jumps inside, he yells to his groupmates, "Hold on guys! I'll be out in a couple hours! Just hold 'em off until then!"
Jal-en 55 Guardian Kal-en 55 Gunslinger
Payd'n 55 Operative Boe'ba'fet 55 Powertech
Cr'sh'r 55 Marauder Kym'br'li 55 Sage
Aay'den 55 Commando Dom'n'ninz 55 Sorceror

Talon_Starfire
01.22.2013 , 10:06 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by old_benn View Post
LOL, I'm trying to picture somebody jumping into a bacta tank in the middle of a fight.

As battle rages around him, Joe McStudly whips a huge bacta tank out of his back pocket. He throws it down, and climbs up to the top of it. As he opens the lid and jumps inside, he yells to his groupmates, "Hold on guys! I'll be out in a couple hours! Just hold 'em off until then!"
Lol, I just meant is reusable.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Talon_Starfire
01.22.2013 , 05:49 PM | #15
Carbonate Chamber is on Cartel Market.
Looking for Sith guild.

TostReborn
02.06.2013 , 12:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by old_benn View Post

Lol I laughed my *** off.

wainot-keel
02.06.2013 , 08:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DataBeaver View Post
They've stated that the reusables will be phased out. The existing ones won't be removed from the game, but any new ones won't have a reusable stage. I'm slightly surprised this hasn't happened already.
Maybe with the new level cap, there will be schematics for higher level stims, but no reusables, so even biochem will have to use the consumables.

TheEniGmA
02.06.2013 , 10:32 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by akdonkey View Post
Maybe we will get one that everyone can use in the future!
That was how the game started out at launch. And within 3 weeks the vast majority of players all had Rakata reusable health packs without taking biochem. Which gave them the best of the biochecm skill, but still able to use another very good skill. Completely unbalanced and broken and that issue was soon fixed. So I am glad BioWare fixed the problem and I dont ever see it coming back.
XENofONSLAUGHT