Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EVENT: Nar Shadda Tournament 1/26/13

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
EVENT: Nar Shadda Tournament 1/26/13

Tougod
01.08.2013 , 10:11 PM | #11
Ok, in regards to companions, that is a clear no. No companions are allowed to be used. But medpacks, stims, grenades, and adrenals are all fair game. It's up to each fighter to come prepared to win.
A'shrak - Lethality Sniper
Clan Epsis

Tougod
01.20.2013 , 10:04 PM | #12
Just updating this to remind people about the tournament this weekend. I hope to see you all there.
A'shrak - Lethality Sniper
Clan Epsis

Ommar_Gef
01.21.2013 , 02:27 AM | #13
I'm trying to work out a schedule so I can participate the tournament. In hoping to set my own schedule up before sending my character information. This whole thing looks like fun.

Luniara
01.21.2013 , 07:40 AM | #14
Sorry I will not be able to make it this weekend. The next round you do the event, I'll haul my peoples over. I'm sure I could get some to attend but most of my RPers are going to be with me in Orlando. @_@
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Creedys
01.26.2013 , 08:18 PM | #15
Clan Epsis would like to thank everyone for turning up to the event!!!

The results are in!

First Place: Lightsage from <Immortal> (A level 50 Jedi Shadow).
Second Place: Taticius from <SerraTek Insutries> (A level 50 Imperial Operative.)
Third Place: Cerberuss from <Sithhikers Guide to the Galaxy> (A Level 50 Sith Assassin)

Here is the bracket results!

http://challonge.com/50sbrack

Thank you for coming out!!!

Clan Epsis
Guild leader
Agonal Level 55 Juggernaught | Ava Level 55 Operative

Va-Jay-Man
01.26.2013 , 10:09 PM | #16
Dude a lil confused & frustrated we are here at the spot at the time u said and on the day u said it no tournament? Whts goin on

Va-Jay-Man
01.26.2013 , 10:57 PM | #17
Dude a lil confused & frustrated we are here at the spot at the time u said and on the day u said it no tournament? Whts goin on

Creedys
01.27.2013 , 12:49 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Va-Jay-Man View Post
We announced MANY times in General chat that were were in Shard 2... so as not to lag people trying to fight. We also announced we were in the lower Promenade, near the Golden Hutt. We had a large turnout. I am sorry you missed it, but we will host this again soon!

Clan Epsis
Guild leader

Va-Jay-Man
01.27.2013 , 01:57 AM | #19
Man big bummer was looking forward to it. Idk how we missed it was there 8pm server time was checking general chat everything. Was there something we didn't get right nar shadaa 8pm server Time

Creedys
01.27.2013 , 10:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Va-Jay-Man View Post
Man big bummer was looking forward to it. Idk how we missed it was there 8pm server time was checking general chat everything. Was there something we didn't get right nar shadaa 8pm server Time
That is correct... that would be 5pm Pacific Standard Time, 6PM Mountain Standard, and 7PM Central. Your clock in the game might be set to your local time... and not to server time like I have it. If that is not the case, I honeslty don't know what went wrong. The event took place on the Jung Ma server. We look forward to seeing you next time, however.

Clan Epsis
Guild leader