Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body and Hair change

Surinen
01.19.2013 , 02:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ShiHuangdi View Post
I would like to see the option to change hair and facial hair. But face shape, body size, and even hair color should all be static and unchangeable.
and why not? this is just a game and people who like it but are blocked emotionally, estetically to play their characters because of look are leaving, and creating new characters just for the sake of look is a big "no" to many as it requires time, I understand that eager teenagers and other non working people definately would agree to any hardcore approach to many things, but those who are occupied with many more things than just games - seek a relaxation ( mostly ) in them, not challenge both physical and psychological ( no matter what kind of statistics you have, if your morale are downed because you dont feel connection to your character/immersion then you stop playing ). Every part of body should be changeable - and existing but not used facial options should be unlocked ( like I mentioned somewhere, Lord Scourge's face and jewelry ).
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

ObiWanBaikonur
01.19.2013 , 02:36 PM | #22
I misread the title of this thread as "bodyhair change."

More on topic: It would be great to be able to age our characters!
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi

Follow my adventures in the Republic of Georgia!

starrwalker
01.23.2013 , 12:17 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
and why not? this is just a game and people who like it but are blocked emotionally, estetically to play their characters because of look are leaving, and creating new characters just for the sake of look is a big "no" to many as it requires time, I understand that eager teenagers and other non working people definately would agree to any hardcore approach to many things, but those who are occupied with many more things than just games - seek a relaxation ( mostly ) in them, not challenge both physical and psychological ( no matter what kind of statistics you have, if your morale are downed because you dont feel connection to your character/immersion then you stop playing ). Every part of body should be changeable - and existing but not used facial options should be unlocked ( like I mentioned somewhere, Lord Scourge's face and jewelry ).

i too would like to see way to change my toons face , eyes, hair, scar
rodney moore

kazmara
03.21.2013 , 04:29 PM | #24
In our current society, we can change pretty much anything about our personal appearance... plastic surgery, implants, hair color, hair style, lose weight, gain weight, etc. Why would these not be an option in a society that is more advanced than our own?

I would gladly pay for this type of professional service, either from an NPC, a Cartel coin purchase or some other means.
Kaz
Insomnis Eques
"Happy are those that can laugh at themselves, for they will never cease to be amused."

Vrash
03.23.2013 , 02:26 AM | #25
The latest "State of the game" thread confirms we can expect to see an update to the cartel market in the Summer, which will allow us to alter our characters appearance, and even change the species.

Link: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130321
Reega Naros - Clickers - Bounty Hunter
Powertech Pyrotech

Rincewend
03.25.2013 , 03:04 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vrash View Post
The latest "State of the game" thread confirms we can expect to see an update to the cartel market in the Summer, which will allow us to alter our characters appearance, and even change the species.

Link: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130321
I could see a human going to a cyborg, but my type 4 body Sith changeing to a Twi'lek? I coudl even see where they get aged from using the darkside of the force. I would love a way to add scars or battle damage some how.

Darksyous
04.06.2013 , 07:54 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ShiHuangdi View Post
I would like to see the option to change hair and facial hair. But face shape, body size, and even hair color should all be static and unchangeable.
Why? We can change all those stuffs in real life if we want to... It costs money, yeahh... Lots of it to change bones... But people are able to change even how their "sex" appearance is... Men can look completelly like a woman, even with artificial or body build (cirurgically modeled) sexual organs... Why cant we do that in the game...

Im sorry but there is nothing reallistic about you not being able to change... You can change your name, your face and even you "a s s" if you wish to...

Darksyous
04.06.2013 , 08:03 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
I could see a human going to a cyborg, but my type 4 body Sith changeing to a Twi'lek? I coudl even see where they get aged from using the darkside of the force. I would love a way to add scars or battle damage some how.
The emperor attempted to change bodies several times on the star wars universe; we also have the mind traps and quests in the current universe that indicates that as a possibility. It is completely explainable on game terms (background histories) such advancements.

They should indeed be a cartel market option, or even a ticket to a far OUTER SPACE Clinic Station on the Outer-rim that deal with drastic changes.