Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole Commendation

Aspidochelon
01.18.2013 , 10:22 PM | #1
Hey everyone,

Was wondering if we gonna get some new stuff to buy with Black Hole Comm. in 1.7 or in the next Expansion. I'm nearly maxed out on those comm and I was wondering if I should buy gear and RE the Mods/Enhancement or if I should save for future Patchs/Expansion.

I know not much info have being released about 1.7 or RoTC, but I was just wondering.

Thank you

DarkkChaos
01.18.2013 , 11:07 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Aspidochelon View Post

I know not much info have being released about 1.7 or RoTC, but I was just wondering.
And you expect every other player on here to know "much".........? You know as much as the rest of us know.....not much!
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

Gavin_Kelvar
01.19.2013 , 12:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aspidochelon View Post
\I'm nearly maxed out on those comm and I was wondering if I should buy gear and RE the Mods/Enhancement
Wait you can RE the mods/enhancements of the equipment you buy with BH comms?

SleepyKing
01.19.2013 , 05:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Kelvar View Post
Wait you can RE the mods/enhancements of the equipment you buy with BH comms?
Sure can. You can get recipes from the mods and enhancements, too. You can't get crafting schemes from the armoring, but you will get at least one (and occasionally 2) molecular stabilizers from REing each of the components.

In reply to the OP, the devs have made vague noises about improving itemization, but we don't know if that's in patch 1.7, in the expansion or what... or what it even means. I hope it means that they will make Black Hole gear not suck for non-tanks, but we just don't know yet.

Draloch
01.19.2013 , 05:25 AM | #5
My guess would be that the next tier of gear won't come until the next batch of operations and I don't think that will be before Makeb.

I also think that the next batch of operations will be a whole new tier, which means Black Hole commendations will be replaced with a new type.

So, spend them to meet your current needs and don't expect them to be useful for a long time.

christianklut
02.13.2013 , 11:16 AM | #6
There're some options for the BH comms:

1. It might be possible to change the BH comms to the new ones (like i.e. 4:1)

2. The BH comms will stay as they are, but you can't convert them the new ones

3. There'll be no new comms for the high end equipment. The BH comms will be used to buy the new stuff, too.

As we've seen the changes which were made to the original pvp comms, I think the BH comms will stay and can be changed to the new comms.