Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Too funny not to share

OpeningToEndgame
01.18.2013 , 11:45 PM | #1
A guy on my server(The Bastion - Imperial side) claims he was going to go Free to Play until EA/Bioware fixed the "hackers" who have 120 point talent builds and cheat in PvP. He said google it. I haven't yet, but I might just for s**** and giggles.

MouseNoFour
01.19.2013 , 01:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by OpeningToEndgame View Post
A guy on my server(The Bastion - Imperial side) claims he was going to go Free to Play until EA/Bioware fixed the "hackers" who have 120 point talent builds and cheat in PvP. He said google it. I haven't yet, but I might just for s**** and giggles.
Cool story bro.

Suzina
01.19.2013 , 01:11 AM | #3
Just an FYI, for those of you who DO know the hacking websites (and I think it isn't that tough to find them, honestly) linking them is a bannable offence, even if just to show that they exist.
Member of Bane Fleet

Zjabin
01.19.2013 , 02:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OpeningToEndgame View Post
Why haven't you google it first? What if that guy just kidded you? I suggest you google that stuff and then tell us is it true or not.