Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree Reputation - from event only?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Gree Reputation - from event only?

djmothra
01.18.2013 , 11:10 PM | #1
http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates/?in...kt-t-us-hp-019

If you have a look and enlarge the picture of the Reputation tab at the bottom of the page (link above) you will see that the Gree Enclave is the highlighted faction.
Now, read what it says at the bottom right...I'll include below if you can't be bothered.
"Increase your standing with the Gree Enclave by completing missions in Ilum's Western Iceshelf during the "Relics of the Gree" event.

So, all the previous events (yes, all two of them) only lasted a week - so, we only have a week or so to get to top reputation? And only from this event? Not from TFB?
Not a Valued Subscriber
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

Ratajack
01.18.2013 , 11:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by djmothra View Post
http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates/?in...kt-t-us-hp-019

If you have a look and enlarge the picture of the Reputation tab at the bottom of the page (link above) you will see that the Gree Enclave is the highlighted faction.
Now, read what it says at the bottom right...I'll include below if you can't be bothered.
"Increase your standing with the Gree Enclave by completing missions in Ilum's Western Iceshelf during the "Relics of the Gree" event.

So, all the previous events (yes, all two of them) only lasted a week - so, we only have a week or so to get to top reputation? And only from this event? Not from TFB?
It does state the the event will be recurring, so I'm guessing that we will have more than just a week or two to earn rep with the gree. What we don't know is how often the event will recur. Will it be similar to the recurring event in another MMO which takes place the first week of every month? Will it recur once every three months, but last longer than a week? We have no way of knowing at the moment.