Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the Emperor?

Path-x
01.01.2013 , 08:32 AM | #51
I think Emperor being an almighty 1000 years old Sith is plain stupid. I don't know how can any writer come up with that kind of crap. It is insulting to the Star Wars universe.

I just go with the theory proposed in Annihilation book that Emperor has always been just the most powerful Sith from Dark Council.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Kaizersan
01.01.2013 , 08:49 AM | #52
it's easy to see how he can live that long he consumed a entire planets worth of life forms including many powerful Sith so all that life force allows him to live as long as there combined life spans the down side is he can feel nothing no taste no touch no smells.

Kaizersan
01.01.2013 , 08:56 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Pliwo View Post
No you don't get to kill the Emperor, nobody does (of current moment) and nobody knows how he looks like not even the dark council (current ones). The "person" you kill at the ending of the jedi Knight story line, is the voice of the emperor, and thus you do not kill the Emperor but only another persons body holding his spirit. However the emperor becomes weakened by the jedi knight, and is slowly regenerating his strength in one of the unknown planets far away from the playable galaxy.
Yes you do kill the real Emperor or at least his original body but as we have seen from Palpantine powerful Sith can leave there bodies and control others so it is possible that his force spirit took control of one of his children who were attuned to being controlled by his force spirit anyways.

Path-x
01.01.2013 , 12:17 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaizersan View Post
he consumed a entire planets worth of life forms
Well that is exactly what is stupid about it.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Kaizersan
01.01.2013 , 04:55 PM | #55
Umm the sith lord of hunger in Kotor 2 did the same thing.

jedimasterjac
01.01.2013 , 04:58 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
You've been listening to the Revanites again, haven't you? There are instances where it is shown that Revan is not the Emperor:

Spoiler
Not to mention in the Foundry flashpoint for Empire, you kill Revan, who is fanatical over KILLING the Emporer. Alternatively, you could just read the Revan book.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

jedimasterjac
01.01.2013 , 04:59 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
I think Emperor being an almighty 1000 years old Sith is plain stupid. I don't know how can any writer come up with that kind of crap. It is insulting to the Star Wars universe.

I just go with the theory proposed in Annihilation book that Emperor has always been just the most powerful Sith from Dark Council.
Insulting? Palpatine and every Sith has wanted immortality forever. Someone was finally sucessful, and boom.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Alec_Fortescue
01.01.2013 , 05:09 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Insulting? Palpatine and every Sith has wanted immortality forever. Someone was finally sucessful, and boom.
Emperor is using, pretty much, the same trick as Palpatine in the expanded universe.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg http://imgur.com/7nHRBnW http://i.imgur.com/5J9oXnP.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ek3XDEc.jpg

I would love KotOR 1 Jedi robes, too!

GragorArtis
01.18.2013 , 07:31 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaizersan View Post
Yes you do kill the real Emperor or at least his original body but as we have seen from Palpantine powerful Sith can leave there bodies and control others so it is possible that his force spirit took control of one of his children who were attuned to being controlled by his force spirit anyways.
No you do not. The Emperor's real body is a Sith Pureblood. In the JK story line he is a human. He's still alive, just probably really weak. Also when Kira talks about how her friend can hear the Emperor still, it's just his weakened and fractured mind reaching out to the galaxy. His presence must be so weak that the Dread Masters don't even feel him in the force. Also, if that was his original body, why would he bring it into known space? If he is as clever as he is, he would use his voice to do the ritual so that if he fails, he will have a body to fall back to. Also, his Hand stated that in fact he is still alive only weakened and in Unknown Space. Look on all possiblities before using radical theories please.

Genuine
01.18.2013 , 07:47 PM | #60
he was born as a sith pured blood with dark eyes, OP read the Revan book

Quote:
The Sith Emperor was a Dark Lord of the Sith who reconstituted the Sith Empire after the Great Hyperspace War and went on to rule for more than a millennium.

Born in 5,113 BBY as Tenebrae, the illegitimate son of Lord Dramath of Medriaas and a poor farm woman, the child who eventually became the Emperor killed his own father at the age of ten and was granted the title of Lord Vitiate by the current Dark Lord Marka Ragnos three years later.

Vitiate renamed his world Nathema and ruled for the next hundred years, during which he witnessed the destruction of the Sith Empire at the hands of the Galactic Republic in the Great Hyperspace War, as he did not participate.

He then summoned the remaining Sith Lords to Nathema to cast a powerful ritual in order to save themselves from the Jedi.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Emperor
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor