Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

account status

SirJon
01.17.2013 , 09:15 PM | #1
I've just bought the one month auto renewal. 9 every month. i received an E-Mail saying that i'm now a preferred and a small list of additional game features. so, am i still limited on things i can do in the game or do i have full access?

Draloch
01.18.2013 , 12:31 AM | #2
You should be a subscriber. The easiest way I know of to check is to log into the character selection screen of the game and look at the bottom right corner. It should say you are a subscriber.

I believe the email is informing you that you've been permanently upgraded to preferred, since you've now spent extra money on the game. You can never drop down to the free-to-play level again, even if you unsubscribe.

Jadescythe
01.18.2013 , 11:17 AM | #3
What the above poster said is true. If you ever were to cancel your subscription, you would then be considered preferred rather than F2P and enjoy the added features listed in that e-mail that F2P players do not get. But, if you enjoy the game, there is really no reason to play without a sub unless you only want to level characters to 50 and see the storylines.
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five