Requires Molecular Programmer Twice?

Narazumono

since you are making a purple rare item, you are missing the purple rare materials. looks like a bug is preventing you from seeing the grade 2 purple medical supply materials. See the colors of the words? green materials for green items. green + blue materials for Blue items. Green + Blue + Purple materials = purple items.

/shrug

buy 4 of them, craft the item, see if you have any left over.

Edited by Holinyx

So, the level 21 purple implants don't require purple mats, however they require blue mats twice? It'd be a lot easier if it was just the same place, or maybe they just broke it and instead of the purple mats they accidently made it blue. Weird but whatever.

When you start with a blue schem, the 1st tier of upgrade takes double the blue mats. The 2nd tier of upgrades will take some purple mats. Both tier of items are purple.

And yes it would be easier if they listed it on one line instead of two but I have come to accept it for what it is.

Edited by jamescloutier

I think this only happens with implants, twice blue mats to craft the "first" prefix. Which is a good thing if want to research the 2nd prefix. More mats, yes but common mats, so perfectly doable

On other professions, when you start crafting with a blue schematic and then you get the first prefix, either overkill, critical or redbout, those will require purple mats to craft already. Big difference. This means that grinding the 2nd prefix is pretty much inviable

Edited by wainot-keel

When you start with a blue schem, the 1st tier of upgrade takes double the blue mats. The 2nd tier of upgrades will take some purple mats. Both tier of items are purple.

And yes it would be easier if they listed it on one line instead of two but I have come to accept it for what it is.

^ This, and no it's not a bug just confusing.