Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Artanisia
01.17.2013 , 02:19 PM | #5361
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Andronikos does a voice made of pure sex, though. Almost as good as the male Agent.
Unfortunatley for me, I could not get over the fact that his voice actor also did Oghren in DAO. Killed off the romance right there.

penultimatejawa
01.17.2013 , 02:21 PM | #5362
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
So when it comes to the idea of male/male romance, obviously you'd have to leave out Quezen, Gus, Skadge , Blizz, Khem, Xalek, Bowdaar, Broonmark, Yuun, any droids, etc..
BAH! Until I can marry Blizz, my heart belongs to no one.

UTINNI.

AlienEyeTX
01.17.2013 , 02:24 PM | #5363
Quote: Originally Posted by Revanchis View Post
Bluh, if we could eliminate anyone I hope it's Xalek. That dude is so boring, even the droid is a more interesting companion than him, at least it says something.
Well, this is off-topic, but I would have Ashara and Xalek fight to the death. Then I would eliminate whomever won that duel.

On topic, yeah, I would think Talos would be up for SGR. Or nothing at all. He strikes me as someone who would never think about romance. He's married to his work!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

chuixupu
01.17.2013 , 02:25 PM | #5364
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post

That of course would leave the male Consular with zero SGR options with current companions, which is interesting. .
Well, you could make a case for Zenith, I suppose. He's a bit abrasive, but at least he doesn't seem to be biased.

PS - To me,
Andronikos = Spike Spiegel
Torian = Vash the Stampede

actually I have heard both those guys do a zillion anime voices
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Lent_San
01.17.2013 , 02:39 PM | #5365
Well, you could make a case for Zenith, I suppose. He's a bit abrasive, but at least he doesn't seem to be biased.
PS - To me,
Andronikos = Spike Spiegel
Torian = Vash the Stampede
actually I have heard both those guys do a zillion anime voices
Dang, I forgot about Zenith. Maybe because I thoroughly disliked him. His german VA was horrible. Since I'm now playing with english audio, I might give him another chance at being... well, interesting.

He also did kinda strike me as straight though.

chuixupu
01.17.2013 , 02:48 PM | #5366
Dang, I forgot about Zenith. Maybe because I thoroughly disliked him. His german VA was horrible. Since I'm now playing with english audio, I might give him another chance at being... well, interesting.

I really didn't pick up anything from in any way, he is the kind of guy that is focused on his goals and career and nothing else. He definitely is a bit of a jerk....I kept taking negative affection hits with him for disagreeing with his ideas. I kept wanting to reform him but it didn't seem to be working. But he was still a lot more interesting than Iresso, with his mysterious past that never really amounts to anything.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Lent_San
01.17.2013 , 03:04 PM | #5367
I really didn't pick up anything from in any way, he is the kind of guy that is focused on his goals and career and nothing else. He definitely is a bit of a jerk....I kept taking negative affection hits with him for disagreeing with his ideas. I kept wanting to reform him but it didn't seem to be working. But he was still a lot more interesting than Iresso, with his mysterious past that never really amounts to anything.
My femConsular basically started romancing Iresso because he was the only option left, due to my dislike of Zenith and Tharan being holidaysexual. While I did not initially find Iresso that interesting either, he kind of grew on me, not to the point that I'd say I adore him but to the point that I could see him being cool for my Consular.

I agree about Zenith being a jerk. The few times I got him out of the ship, I found him overbearing and ranting too much. I've never seen his softer side though, maybe he's not such a jerk if you actually romance him. Right now, I'm not too inclined to try.

Can't see him being of interest for a male Consular of mine. I'd try, if it was the only SGR option available but my feeling tells me it wouldn't work for me.

As much as I'd like to say otherwise, since it's the first char I played to 50, the Consular story (including the companions) is a little dull. A new companion for that class could possibly add some spice though.

iamthehoyden
01.17.2013 , 03:04 PM | #5368

Just peeking in to say that I would adore Zenith as a romance option, OGR for me, SGR for anyone who wants it. His English voice actor is Troy Baker if you haven't gotten that far yet and, may I just say, yum-my
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Lent_San
01.17.2013 , 03:08 PM | #5369
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Just peeking in to say that I would adore Zenith as a romance option, OGR for me, SGR for anyone who wants it. His English voice actor is Troy Baker if you haven't gotten that far yet and, may I just say, yum-my
Wasn't he romanceable for a female Consular? I thought he was. I never really checked.

iamthehoyden
01.17.2013 , 03:11 PM | #5370
Wasn't he romanceable for a female Consular? I thought he was. I never really checked.
No to my everlasting disappointment. Iresso's growing on me, but Zenith is just...mmm.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box