Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augments in companion's gear count toward total?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Augments in companion's gear count toward total?

homeloard
11.06.2012 , 11:03 AM | #11
I just tried to augument my 50 companion and the augment slot would not apply. I have checked all the things that I do for my toon's auguments and I can not see why it won't go. Help?????
Cunning over comes everything.

dacentabaal
01.16.2013 , 06:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by homeloard View Post
I just tried to augument my 50 companion and the augment slot would not apply. I have checked all the things that I do for my toon's auguments and I can not see why it won't go. Help?????
This is what you do.. remove all the gear that you want to apply an Augment to, then aug them (dragging over to the mod station) from your Inventory window instead of the companions sheet window..
For some reason whilst your companion is wearing their gear it wont allow you to buy the aug slot/install the augment to that piece of gear, just had to do it myself (originally relogged because I thought my game was glitching) now now my Mako is fully Aug'd up :-)
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
The Progenitor RP English Server
'Even in life you grind dailies, why should a game be different'
CE Owner

Ooloi
01.16.2013 , 07:47 PM | #13
I have 8 level 50 characters with all companions unlocked, as well as Human race, and I try with most of my characters to hit most of the presence datacrons, though I'm sure I've missed a couple.

My presence is over 750 on all my characters, and adds approximately 3800 health to most companions, as well as bonus damage and health in excess of 100. Presence is over 550 on a new character, and you better believe it makes a difference in the base companion.

With a companion in rakata or better gear (augmented), I can solo most level 50 heroic 4s (having to have 4 hands in 4 places messes some up), and it functions perfectly well as a 4th person in a party anyway.