Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Slopster
01.12.2013 , 10:42 AM | #201
Working on counts now guys. Will post soon.

UPDATE;

Here are the counts as of my pet learning error:

Sage -18
Consular - 23
General - 8
Legacy - 20
Vehicles - 55
Pets - 50

Total -174

Companion-16 abilities may also come into play? I wonder if having a companion out when attempting to learn something has an effect. I definitely DID have my companion out when I had my problem. My counts do not take rank levels into account obviously. Additionally I have all "Other" Legacy unlocks and 9 total unlock character perks. My bugged pet would have put me to 175.

It's borked. 174 is pretty high though. I don't doubt it has something to do with it. Also I have ticketed this issue. WIll report whatever happens asap.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

Jenemi
01.12.2013 , 01:20 PM | #202
I know some people were thinking each legacy value counts separately (so like Legacy Speeder rank 1, 2, and 3 would be 3 and not just count the highest) and even though not listed, that earned buffs from leveling up characters could also play apart in it.

But yeah. there's so many values that we can't determine fully that it's hard to get a good idea on it
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Slopster
01.14.2013 , 05:14 PM | #203
Need a BW post in here on this. You DON'T want me making a specific thread about this BW.
Stay Classy

DamionSchubert
01.14.2013 , 05:32 PM | #204 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
This is a known issue. A fix will go into our next major patch.
SWTOR Lead Designer

Jenemi
01.14.2013 , 07:57 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopster View Post
Need a BW post in here on this. You DON'T want me making a specific thread about this BW.
There have actually been threads on it before And I know it was fixed in the past...but I guess it needs an increase again >< this is pretty soon for an increase though so it really should've been increased higher to begin with

TheHunterC
01.14.2013 , 08:13 PM | #206
This is a great post, and your effort is amazing! In definitely going to use this for future references

Btw I noticed for the little sandcrawler and interrogation droid that it only required the alignment level to buy and activate them. So if I made light III to buy the sandcrawler and activate it, I could still summon it at Dark III for example? (Same situation vice versa)
BioWare consider the ideas in THIS thread.

proud Collector's Edition owner

Jenemi
01.14.2013 , 09:42 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHunterC View Post
This is a great post, and your effort is amazing! In definitely going to use this for future references

Btw I noticed for the little sandcrawler and interrogation droid that it only required the alignment level to buy and activate them. So if I made light III to buy the sandcrawler and activate it, I could still summon it at Dark III for example? (Same situation vice versa)
Aww Thanks.

Actually, you can buy them at any alignment (unless that was changed in a recent patch, but I know I bought my Interrogation droid at the same time as my Little Sandcrawler and I could only use the latter for a long time)--only the actual using/activating of the Pet requires the alignment. And yes, if you go to Light III and activate the Sandcrawler and then change your Alignment to Light II or lower (including any Dark Alignments), you can use it from then on

I'm Light V and can use my Interrogation Droid so :3

Slopster
01.14.2013 , 09:44 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
There have actually been threads on it before And I know it was fixed in the past...but I guess it needs an increase again >< this is pretty soon for an increase though so it really should've been increased higher to begin with
Will you add a statement on this issue to the OP? As a public service announcement at the very least an dfor BW visibility.

Please say yes
Stay Classy

Telanis
01.14.2013 , 10:13 PM | #209
Will you add a statement on this issue to the OP? As a public service announcement at the very least an dfor BW visibility.

Please say yes
This isn't a bug thread, it's more useful clean and on-topic.

Aelther
01.15.2013 , 07:17 AM | #210
Bw won't post on a guide thread. If you want their attention you'll have to make a dedicated thread with a title that attracts attention. Something like "ABILITY CAP: Cannot learn cartel pets / speeders".
And I'll definitely make a thread myself when I reach the cap.
But it would still be nice if BW stumbled on this thread and noticed the problem.