Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mounts


Thundergulch's Avatar


Thundergulch
01.10.2013 , 10:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Hi,
Can I buy a L10 Speeder and use it if I don't have a L50 on my account because torhead says you don't get speeder piloting until L25 or 26?
Thanks
Depends on your legacy level, but iirc there may be something you can buy in the Cartel Market to do this at level 10.

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 10:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
Depends on your legacy level, but iirc there may be something you can buy in the Cartel Market to do this at level 10.
How do get/know your legacy level?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Thundergulch's Avatar


Thundergulch
01.10.2013 , 11:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
How do get/know your legacy level?
Thanks
it's the purple bar underneath your XP bar at the bottom of the screen, you may have to enable it to show in the preferences

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
01.12.2013 , 07:27 PM | #14
Hi,
I'm Cybertech but would like to know how to create a Custom Speeder please?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Rincewend's Avatar


Rincewend
01.13.2013 , 11:28 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Hi,
I'm Cybertech but would like to know how to create a Custom Speeder please?
Thanks
Buy the schem off the GTN and if you Cyber is high enough level you can learn it. If not continue to level you cybertech until you can.

It will tell you the materials you need ounce you learn it.

Holinyx's Avatar


Holinyx
01.14.2013 , 12:03 AM | #16
there is no "best" mount. there's rank 1,2,3. no mount preforms better than any other.

the LOOK of the mount is subject to opinion on what is the "best".

The Cybertech mounts are all crappy looking in my opinion and not worth the time and materials needed to craft them. They REALLY need to come out with some new mounts that only Cybertech can make and make it to where NOTHING looks exactly like it.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

AlixMV's Avatar


AlixMV
01.16.2013 , 12:44 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DataBeaver View Post
IIRC the cybertech mounts are not even really unique looking, but rather recolors of other mounts.
Really? I know the Rank 1 Cybertech-crafted speeder looks like the Czerka Patroller, but I don't recall ever seeing another version of the Rank 2 anywhere in the game.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

Rincewend's Avatar


Rincewend
01.17.2013 , 03:06 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Holinyx View Post
there is no "best" mount. there's rank 1,2,3. no mount preforms better than any other.

the LOOK of the mount is subject to opinion on what is the "best".

The Cybertech mounts are all crappy looking in my opinion and not worth the time and materials needed to craft them. They REALLY need to come out with some new mounts that only Cybertech can make and make it to where NOTHING looks exactly like it.
The new Tank mount dropped from nightmare EC I would say is best because you can not get knocked off.

Holinyx's Avatar


Holinyx
01.17.2013 , 05:08 AM | #19
i agree but for the average player, the Tank is impossible to get. i've only seen 1 on my server.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Anuklosmos's Avatar


Anuklosmos
02.07.2013 , 05:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
Really? I know the Rank 1 Cybertech-crafted speeder looks like the Czerka Patroller, but I don't recall ever seeing another version of the Rank 2 anywhere in the game.
The Custom Built Speeder Bike is the lvl 2. Looks like **** tho.