Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blue Critical Crystal from Artifice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Blue Critical Crystal from Artifice

Talon_Starfire
01.09.2013 , 10:57 AM | #1
Which is better a Blue Critical Crystal or the Yellow Founders Crystal?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Edahsetin
01.09.2013 , 11:33 AM | #2
There really isn't any difference. You can get the same stats for all crystals from level 1-50 with the end crystals all being +41 to their respective stat. It all comes down to what you like better for color, and if you can get one cheaper then the other. The rest of it is a wash.

Interested in learning the best Crew Skill for your class? Or maybe the top Cartel Market Purchases? Maybe your looking for a Gift Guide with quick glance summary. Find all of my SWTOR Articles in my Star Wars The Old Republic Master Guide

Talon_Starfire
01.09.2013 , 11:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Edahsetin View Post
There really isn't any difference. You can get the same stats for all crystals from level 1-50 with the end crystals all being +41 to their respective stat. It all comes down to what you like better for color, and if you can get one cheaper then the other. The rest of it is a wash.
My favourite is white but since the Founder crystal is free I guess I'll use that.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Talon_Starfire
01.09.2013 , 01:28 PM | #4
What is the Founders crystal called so I can look it up or is there a link?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Talon_Starfire
01.09.2013 , 04:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
What is the Founders crystal called so I can look it up or is there a link?
Thanks
Found it it's called Bumblebee Crystal and gives +4 Endurance.
Looking for Sith guild.

Edahsetin
01.10.2013 , 02:26 AM | #6
Found it it's called Bumblebee Crystal and gives +4 Endurance.
Its official color is Black-Yellow and it's not just +4 Endurance. You can purchase higher level versions of that crystal at one of the vendors on the fleet. If you want a little bit more information about crystals you can check out Rainbow of Destruction: A SWTOR Color Crystal Guide

Interested in learning the best Crew Skill for your class? Or maybe the top Cartel Market Purchases? Maybe your looking for a Gift Guide with quick glance summary. Find all of my SWTOR Articles in my Star Wars The Old Republic Master Guide

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 05:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Edahsetin View Post
Its official color is Black-Yellow and it's not just +4 Endurance. You can purchase higher level versions of that crystal at one of the vendors on the fleet. If you want a little bit more information about crystals you can check out Rainbow of Destruction: A SWTOR Color Crystal Guide
Is it legal to buy one and mail it to my nephew because I don't want to get in trouble with BW/EA?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Thundergulch
01.10.2013 , 07:57 AM | #8
Is it legal to buy one and mail it to my nephew because I don't want to get in trouble with BW/EA?
Thanks
They are bind on pickup, and you had to have pre-ordered the game at release to get that black-yellow crystal.

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 08:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
They are bind on pickup, and you had to have pre-ordered the game at release to get that black-yellow crystal.
K, I preordered the game but BoP will be a problem. It is ok to make a different crystal and in game mail it to him though right?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Edahsetin
01.10.2013 , 10:03 AM | #10
K, I preordered the game but BoP will be a problem. It is ok to make a different crystal and in game mail it to him though right?
Thanks
Yeah, if you get a crystal in game that's not bound to you, you can send it to someone, sell it on the GTN, sell it to a vendor, or use it yourself. There isn't any real restriction on that stuff.