Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light or Dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Light or Dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

Maaruin
08.05.2012 , 04:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Highborne View Post
If you want Light!Jaesa, then roll an SI - she's a clone of Ashara.
I disagree. Unlike Jaesa, Ashara has a personality. A (for some) annoying and sometimes illigical personality, but at least she has one. Jaesa... not so much.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Heaviermetal
01.07.2013 , 05:56 PM | #12
I find the dark story line felt forced. She turned so easily and the acting was terrible. The only thing I like more about the light sided version is that it feels more fitting but having her stay light sided is annoying. Its almost as if she needed to have companion quests which would form who she becomes by you rather than right there on the spot. Its as bad as Anakin.

Surinen
01.08.2013 , 09:46 AM | #13
light sided Jaesa is a scum in my opinion and definately not the way for a true Emperor's Wrath.
Dark Sided Jaesa is great, has beautiful ambition of cleansing Sith Order but ufortunately, what is the worst about her:
Spoiler
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

wainot-keel
01.08.2013 , 10:12 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
light sided Jaesa is a scum in my opinion and definately not the way for a true Emperor's Wrath.
Dark Sided Jaesa is great, has beautiful ambition of cleansing Sith Order but ufortunately, what is the worst about her:
Spoiler
damn, such a fragile ego your sith has

Surinen
01.08.2013 , 10:22 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
damn, such a fragile ego your sith has
his ego is strong, solid, its a heart of the dark side itself ! but his property became a damaged good by a mere soldier whos only better than a worm because of his servitude in the Empires name! well, it doesnt matter by whom, you do not make holes in Wrath's applecake without his permission and even if he permits it -it is just a test of loyalty, because Wrath's deserve all of his cakes to consume alone, by himself !
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

wainot-keel
01.08.2013 , 10:51 AM | #16
In all seriousness, DS Jaesa's big fail for me is
Spoiler

OldVengeance
01.09.2013 , 01:30 PM | #17
It's possible that she thought that she'd give the crew the same respect for privacy as she gives the SW as a sign of respect for him and therefore his personal subordinates? It's also possible she did use her powers on him but it was well before he ever thought of his plan and she never felt the need to again.