Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purchased 2 Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack error

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Purchased 2 Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack error
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Benfynyn
01.08.2013 , 09:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the reports guys, we're looking into this.

Screaming_Ziva, can you wait a few minutes and see if the coins re-appear?

Can you confirm that your rep character still has the packs and had no problem?
I just got two error messages saying that the purchases did not go through (in-game) but my ledger still shows the purchases and the total in the column reflects that the purchases were made. However, the total coins listed as available is what I had before any purchases.

Also, I had only bought one pack initially. I bought a second once I saw the coins were "returned" but after buying the second my new total showed as if I had made both purchases and still no items.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

Screaming_Ziva
01.08.2013 , 09:31 AM | #12
Thanks for the reports guys, we're looking into this.

Screaming_Ziva, can you wait a few minutes and see if the coins re-appear?

Can you confirm that your rep character still has the packs and had no problem?
I checked and the 5 missing packs have not shown up. I have been able to buy more since then but the 5 original packs never showed up and the coins were not refunded for them.

Beesodd
01.08.2013 , 09:42 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update, Screaming_Ziva, we're looking into this.

Other than the one character you had issues with, have you been able to purchase the packs ok?

To anyone else who is affected by this, please keep the posts coming, and thank you for your patience with this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Screaming_Ziva
01.08.2013 , 09:45 AM | #14
Thanks for the update, Screaming_Ziva, we're looking into this.

Other than the one character you had issues with, have you been able to purchase the packs ok?

To anyone else who is affected by this, please keep the posts coming, and thank you for your patience with this.
Yes. I am now able to buy packs ok but I am still missing the coins from the first five. And, I am now getting the dreaded NU2001 error trying to buy more coins on the site.

Uberstuff
01.08.2013 , 02:31 PM | #15
I made a purchase right before the server Harbinger has crashed. after i logger back in, my pack dissapeared as well as my cartel coins. i sent a help ticket as well as called multiple time but no reply on the issue. it wouldnt be a big issue, howver i did buy these coins and i would like some form of compensation in return since i have no coins left

KBerling
03.03.2013 , 05:21 PM | #16
Aren't you supposed to get some armor with this pack?

I got nothing but a speeder, some crafting material, a class quest experience boost, a color crystal and a companion gift. No armor anywhere to be found.