Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am NOT F2P and I am NOT preferred I am a subscriber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
I am NOT F2P and I am NOT preferred I am a subscriber

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

theUndead
01.08.2013 , 10:22 AM | #1
Okay I am officially annoyed. I am been a sub since the game came out, never unsubbed or went f2p nothing. I just kept my sub going. Now I go and buy more cartel coins and I get email telling me I am now preferred?? What exactly is going on? Can someone please at CS help me? This is really important.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

WillCaedes
01.08.2013 , 10:29 AM | #2
I got this message to, and yes I'm a subscriber as well. If it screws with my account in anyway I'll be reversing the charge to my bank account and canceling my subscription.

I am NOT amused Bioware.

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 10:33 AM | #3
Welcome to the halls of No Response, yell all you like you will not get spoken to...about anything...by anyone who can actually help you this is the DMV of gaming ...

theUndead
01.08.2013 , 10:34 AM | #4
I usually am not this aggressive on the forums but if this is not dealt with in a prompt way I will also consider canceling my sub as this is getting absolutely ridiculous. This time Bioware I truly am very unhappy and I suggest you fix this NOW!
Referal Link
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Beesodd
01.08.2013 , 10:47 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello theUndead,

Are you missing subscriber benefits, or is it only the mail? It does sound like the mail was sent in error.

If your in-game experience hasn't been changed by this, please just ignore the mail. If there has been a restriction placed on the account unduly, can you provide more details please?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Djuna
01.08.2013 , 10:53 AM | #6
If you're not asked to set any of your characters to active on log-in then you're still a subscriber.
Quickest way to check!

theUndead
01.08.2013 , 10:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hello theUndead,

Are you missing subscriber benefits, or is it only the mail? It does sound like the mail was sent in error.

If your in-game experience hasn't been changed by this, please just ignore the mail. If there has been a restriction placed on the account unduly, can you provide more details please?

Thanks.
Hello Beesodd

First of all I'm sorry for my aggressive tone in my OP. I have just gotten off the phone to the CS and I checked in game on my character sheet that I am indeed still a subscriber which is a relief for me. So thank you for your prompt response and tell "Joe" thank you from me. Also the other guy who had the same issue as me the emails are being sent in error just check in game if you have a big golden thing under your character sheet if it says your a sub then you fine.

Thanks again
Referal Link

Beesodd
01.08.2013 , 11:04 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update, I'm happy to hear that all's well.

Sorry for the confusion caused by the erroneous mail.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

WillCaedes
01.08.2013 , 01:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Hello Beesodd

First of all I'm sorry for my aggressive tone in my OP. I have just gotten off the phone to the CS and I checked in game on my character sheet that I am indeed still a subscriber which is a relief for me. So thank you for your prompt response and tell "Joe" thank you from me. Also the other guy who had the same issue as me the emails are being sent in error just check in game if you have a big golden thing under your character sheet if it says your a sub then you fine.

Thanks again
Ah, came back to check, thanks. And yeah I figured it was in error after I messed around for about an hour on there with no problems.