Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Be a subscriber and claim your 1300 Cartel Coin!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Be a subscriber and claim your 1300 Cartel Coin!

Malganiaas
01.08.2013 , 12:10 PM | #1
So yaah!

I just came back to Swtor, and I saw this big message. Be a subscriber and claim your 1300 Cartel Coins!

I pay, I logged in and what?? I only got 500, from it.

Srsly wth?

Do any1 else have this problem or is just me?

I've also been checking forums and it seems that theres no many bugs in this came, can't they handle their stuff or what.

SO many are getting a rip off.

Jaron-lee
01.08.2013 , 12:23 PM | #2
Probably should read the fine print bud. :/

Malganiaas
01.08.2013 , 01:03 PM | #3
What do you mean about that?

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 01:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Malganiaas View Post
So yaah!

I just came back to Swtor, and I saw this big message. Be a subscriber and claim your 1300 Cartel Coins!

I pay, I logged in and what?? I only got 500, from it.

Srsly wth?

Do any1 else have this problem or is just me?

I've also been checking forums and it seems that theres no many bugs in this came, can't they handle their stuff or what.

SO many are getting a rip off.

They will probably hand them out to you monthly or at their leisure, like dangling a carrot in front of your face to ensure they milk you for every cent they can get, just to get you on the hook - hook, line and sinker! This game has become so shady with the cartel market, it is absurd. They have falsely advertised many things, and when people call them on it, they close the tickets and never respond. Its a 50/50 chance if you will get what is due, that has been our experience in this game as we have multiple accounts, all with the same types of problems. Our company invested in this game for our employees, and are likely in process of pulling out and taking our business elsewhere, unless they get with the program and start treating us like real customers. We have always had an employee program for our staff with other MMORPG's and NEVER have been as dissatisfied with service as we have been with this game. This game has so much potential, is truly, or could truly be a great game, but its turning out to be a total rip off.
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

Malganiaas
01.08.2013 , 01:30 PM | #5
But ***.

They can't do that, really. Isn't it illigal? I'm paying to get the coins and I don't get them, really.

What company do theese things?

Kiniski
01.08.2013 , 01:37 PM | #6
It is completely illegal.