Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't create character. 0/2 slots used

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Can't create character. 0/2 slots used

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZombiePirate
01.07.2013 , 09:43 PM | #81
Never had this issue, but my friend did.. but it wasn't a error.. at all. If your Free to play you cant have more than two chars on ANY server, you can only have 2 chars period. So your issue could be that you have a certain amount of chars on other servers.

AlixMV
01.08.2013 , 01:35 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by ZombiePirate View Post
Never had this issue, but my friend did.. but it wasn't a error.. at all. If your Free to play you cant have more than two chars on ANY server, you can only have 2 chars period. So your issue could be that you have a certain amount of chars on other servers.
Not relevant. The problem was confirmed to happen even if you had no characters on any servers, usually after deleting characters to free up slots in order to make them.

I had a friend of mine start as a Free player who created two characters, deleted one, and tried to create a third character, and got the error.

------

My question now after 1.6.2 and the changes to the character slots, enforcement, and the ability to buy more on the CM is whether or not this problem has been included as an undocumented fix?
~ < Fortitude > ~ Jedi Covenant ~
Referral link
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee