Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfers?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

oblate_medic
01.07.2013 , 02:21 PM | #1
I may have this in the wrong thread, if so, my apologies, but I was wondering if there were plans to implement character transfers for regular players? I have some guildmembers with high level characters that they want to transfer... this service is definetely wanted!

Thanks for any info.
GM: The Lost Soul Searchers (Republic) /GM: Driven to Conquer (Empire)

Bronholz
01.07.2013 , 02:34 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings oblate_medic,

Thanks for contacting us.

A Character Transfer service is something that we want to implement in the future and is currently in the works. Unfortunately we don't currently have a time frame for when this is likely to happen.

For the moment I would advise you to keep checking the site and forums for the latest updates regarding this.

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

symke
01.08.2013 , 01:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings oblate_medic,

Thanks for contacting us.

A Character Transfer service is something that we want to implement in the future and is currently in the works. Unfortunately we don't currently have a time frame for when this is likely to happen.

For the moment I would advise you to keep checking the site and forums for the latest updates regarding this.

Thanks.
Don't lie. Character transfer already is in the game or did you forget we were using it in the summer?

FOnazi
01.08.2013 , 01:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by symke View Post
Don't lie. Character transfer already is in the game or did you forget we were using it in the summer?
I totally agree and mention this every single time I file a ticket wanting my characters transferred. But I get the same copied and paste remarks.
The Faded Legacy, Jedi Covenant
The Onazi Legacy, Begeron Colony

Billthebutch
01.08.2013 , 01:22 PM | #5
Yea this is a definite need in this game, everything about this game is great, except the fact that they split my characters up between servers due to server merges , and haven't allowed any kind of character transfer service that they have had before