Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rolled back an hour.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sausage
01.08.2013 , 12:20 PM | #1
I had just started to run the Red Reaper for the daily commendations when I was booted back to the Character Select screen.

I was running it in PvE gear, and I travelled from the Supplies section on the fleet, I had just received my Rakata Chest Piece from HM LI, and had that completed in Rakghoul conflicts.

I logged in first this morning in PvP gear and the combat training area.

When I logged in after being booted, I didn't even have this week's weeklies, and My progress for Rakghoul Conflicts was lost along with my Rakata Chest Piece. I logged in with my PvP gear still on, PvP spec active, and in the Combat Training area, instead of where I would've been, in the supplies area with PvE gear and a Rakata Chest.

Please Assist.

eVentHoriZn
01.08.2013 , 12:21 PM | #2
What server are you on?
Lykui - Juggernaut
The Harbinger

darthtrunkmonkey
01.08.2013 , 12:22 PM | #3
im on harbinger and was rolled back an hr as well, just got the rendilli fireball to haha

sausage
01.08.2013 , 12:47 PM | #4
Bump for noticability.

Cerimon
01.08.2013 , 01:07 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

If you find you have lost Cartel Coins or other purchases due to a rollback on The Harbinger server we ask you to create a support request ticket so that we may investigate your issue on an individual basis.

***EDIT***
If you think you may have lost Cartel Coins please check your coin ledger as these should have been refunded.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support