Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger rollback and kick

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Harbinger rollback and kick
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Properus
01.08.2013 , 12:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicalPremise View Post
I'd just dropped a lot of money on cartel packs and actually gotten some good stuff (crystals holostatue) when it rolled back.

Now, I'm still out cartel coins, but I have no packs in unclaimed or the items I'd redeemed. Please explain to me how this is not theft.
Yeah that's worse then losing progress made in game but some of us just lost over an hour of struggle with War zones and quests etc as well. This is just retarded...
Mortium - Mercenary Healer
[ Guild: Force ] - [ Guild Leader ] - [ Empire ]

LordSkyKnight
01.08.2013 , 12:29 PM | #12
Yea I was running flashpoints and had the daily done along with several new loot items to wear. I feel really bad for you guys who actually spent money on CC stuff to have it lost.
Soon ()

I love the people who say they don't take the game too seriously but post on the forum from sunup to sundown.

Kyriosgundam
01.08.2013 , 12:30 PM | #13
Whats worse is that the Launcher is down now Cant even enter my password to access the game BioWare had better fix this and soon I have been loyal since Launch but i am really starting to consider leaving the game entirely now.
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

Jaron-lee
01.08.2013 , 12:32 PM | #14
They fix those bugged leaders in Sec X, yet? That's all i give two ***** about, of course a patch is going to possibly have issues after first being implemented, that's why i don't do anything crazy for the first few hours after download. Never know if something might go bad on live. Hope you guys get your crap back.

2000 free cartel coins for EVERYONE!!!

Nekona
01.08.2013 , 12:33 PM | #15
Yeah, rollbacks happen but I better get refunded the coins for the cartel pack I bought.

Properus
01.08.2013 , 12:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyriosgundam View Post
Whats worse is that the Launcher is down now Cant even enter my password to access the game BioWare had better fix this and soon I have been loyal since Launch but i am really starting to consider leaving the game entirely now.
You are not the only one, a lot of people are feeling the same way right now.
Feels like playing on a private server, some of those actually do better then this.
Not sure if our money makes a difference but i'm sure we won't get nothing in return to make up for what we just lost. "Deal with it" type of thing for them, so if my time isn't valuable to Bioware, not sure if the game is to me.

LogicalPremise
01.08.2013 , 12:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Properus View Post
You are not the only one, a lot of people are feeling the same way right now.
Feels like playing on a private server, some of those actually do better then this.
Not sure if our money makes a difference but i'm sure we won't get nothing in return to make up for what we just lost. "Deal with it" type of thing for them, so if my time isn't valuable to Bioware, not sure if the game is to me.
Anything being done about this? The loss of Cartel Coins should be HUGE on someone's damned radar at Bioware.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

Properus
01.08.2013 , 12:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicalPremise View Post
Anything being done about this? The loss of Cartel Coins should be HUGE on someone's damned radar at Bioware.
I sure hope so, i mean people losing progress they will not do anything about because they simply can't follow what everyone did in the last hour or two. But it shouldn't happen whats so ever.

About the cartel coins, i hope you guys get them back at least, if not that's theft, but we haven't even gotten a reply from BW yet so not sure what to expect.

LogicalPremise
01.08.2013 , 01:06 PM | #19
Well, I'm calling, and if I don't get a very good, clear answer, I'm going to start emailing MMO news sites and the Consumerist.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

Cerimon
01.08.2013 , 01:06 PM | #20 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

If you find you have lost Cartel Coins or other purchases due to a rollback on The Harbinger server we ask you to create a support request ticket so that we may investigate your issue on an individual basis.

***EDIT***
If you think you may have lost Cartel Coins please check your coin ledger as these should have been refunded.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support