Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I change my legacy surname?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can I change my legacy surname?

SoSickMinded
01.08.2013 , 01:36 AM | #1
I didn't quite understand how it worked when I first got asked to put in my legacy name and now I really regret it... is there any way to change it? Credits,Cartel Coins, a ticket, anything?
"The Force is strong with this one."
Ci'dor Sith Juggernaut:
SoSickMinded Jedi Sentinel
Ci'kinr Sith Assassin

CaptRavenous
01.08.2013 , 01:38 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SoSickMinded View Post
I didn't quite understand how it worked when I first got asked to put in my legacy name and now I really regret it... is there any way to change it? Credits,Cartel Coins, a ticket, anything?
Unless they find a new way to screw up the Legacy System, forcing a name reset, you're out of luck.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

SoSickMinded
01.08.2013 , 01:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
Unless they find a new way to screw up the Legacy System, forcing a name reset, you're out of luck.
Well, that sucks... thanks though, guess I'll just keep my surname hidden forever lol
"The Force is strong with this one."
Ci'dor Sith Juggernaut:
SoSickMinded Jedi Sentinel
Ci'kinr Sith Assassin

PurpleCliff
01.08.2013 , 01:46 AM | #4
I think they're planning to let you change it in the future (might cost Cartel Coins). A piece of official documentation stated that subscribers would be allowed to change their Legacy name once per month a while back. They corrected this, but the fact it ever appeared is interesting.

Don't lose hope. You might not always have to be John Stupid.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon