Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

armors ?

JalsheyII
01.04.2013 , 04:03 AM | #1
Im at lvl 15 playing a jedi guardian, but Im still wearing armor I bought from Tython. Im currently on Coruscant and wondering if I can buy a decent armor somewhere. Where can I find any?

ChroniKill
01.06.2013 , 06:56 AM | #2
Run Esseles a couple of times and you'll probably get an orange chest piece drop at least. Keep upgrading that with mods. Alternatively comms vendors.

JalsheyII
01.07.2013 , 06:08 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ChroniKill View Post
Run Esseles a couple of times and you'll probably get an orange chest piece drop at least. Keep upgrading that with mods. Alternatively comms vendors.
Whats Esseles?

CdrChaos
01.07.2013 , 05:45 PM | #4
The Gree mission series on Coruscant rewards Knights with the Battle Expulsor's Chestguard, which is an orange (moddable and thus usable until level 50) chest armor that looks like the classic Jedi robes look.
Colonel Tigh: Yes, we're tired. Yes, there is no relief. Yes, the Cylons keep coming after us time after time after time. And yes, we are still expected to do our jobs!
Commander Adama: We make mistakes, people die. There aren't many of us left.

Ryat
01.07.2013 , 08:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JalsheyII View Post
Whats Esseles?
Its a Flashpoint. You get access to it after leaving Tython on the Fleet Station. You can also access it by going to the Senate Taxi area.