Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expansion?

xNYROx
01.05.2013 , 11:12 PM | #1
Have they announced when Rise of The Hutt Cartel will be available for people to play yet?

Shipwright
01.05.2013 , 11:25 PM | #2
Not really, basically all we know is "spring". Some ppl mentioned definite dates but all I have actually read from BW is spring.

Aaoogaa
01.06.2013 , 12:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xNYROx View Post
Have they announced when Rise of The Hutt Cartel will be available for people to play yet?
Spring but IMO One planet isn't an expansion. This was promised to be free content that got pushed back due to the failure and downsizing of staff and F2P changeover. Now they are going to charge you for the content...1 new area/raise level cap charge 20 bucks. If you act now subscribers can get the supposed to be free content for half the price!
-I would rather pay for a great game than play a poor game for free.
-Viable and worthwhile are not the same when it comes to class design.
55 Commando - 50 Gunslinger - 50 Guardian
Beta tester...loved the game, hate what it has become.

Holinyx
01.06.2013 , 07:00 PM | #4
April would be my best guess. 1.7 will come out before the expansion does.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Adric_the_Red
01.06.2013 , 07:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaoogaa View Post
Spring but IMO One planet isn't an expansion. This was promised to be free content that got pushed back due to the failure and downsizing of staff and F2P changeover. Now they are going to charge you for the content...1 new area/raise level cap charge 20 bucks. If you act now subscribers can get the supposed to be free content for half the price!
Subs get it for 1/2 price whenever they get it. You only need to order before Jan 7th to get early access.