Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pazaak: Will it be part of the first expan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pazaak: Will it be part of the first expan

Darth_Victus's Avatar


Darth_Victus
12.31.2012 , 12:50 PM | #21
I wish, but not getting my hopes up.

Two huge, EMPTY casinos on Nar Shaddaa that are just there for eye candy and maybe a class quest or two.

Granted it may be a little challanging to code it so that players could play against each other, but they could of at leasted had NPC's players could play against.

LUCASCASADEIS's Avatar


LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 04:21 PM | #22
Pazaak has to be part of this expansion, it's so easy to make. we need it

Socialist's Avatar


Socialist
01.05.2013 , 04:52 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
Pazaak has to be part of this expansion, it's so easy to make. we need it
quote for truth
The Karamazov Legacy - Battle Meditation

Free 7 days sub and possibly character transfer -> http://www.swtor.com/r/gYl7KJ

LUCASCASADEIS's Avatar


LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 05:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Socialist View Post
quote for truth
thanks

Likomg's Avatar


Likomg
01.05.2013 , 05:36 PM | #25
It's not coming, but it would make the cantinas more interesting, if it did.

Why did you create a second post on the same thing after you posted in this one? It does not help your "cause".

LUCASCASADEIS's Avatar


LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 05:39 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Likomg View Post
It's not coming, but it would make the cantinas more interesting, if it did.

Why did you create a second post on the same thing after you posted in this one? It does not help your "cause".
how do you know it's not coming? do you work at Bioware?

Polebreaker's Avatar


Polebreaker
01.05.2013 , 07:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
how do you know it's not coming? do you work at Bioware?
Informed preditction based on past performance?