Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question concerning Member status

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Question concerning Member status

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JohnElias
01.03.2013 , 11:45 AM | #1
I payed for a 6 month subscription a little less than 5 months ago. It says I have 40 days left on my subscription, but today I logged on and I no longer have subscriber benefits, even though I have 40 days left, and payed for the 6 month subscription.

Now the issue may have come from me cancelling my subscription a week ago, can a CSR please clarify why I do not have subscriber benefits, yet it says I have 40 days left until my subscription expires?

Thank you.
<Immortal> Xæhanort - da tank who tanks da healers in da poosy

YuriNova
01.03.2013 , 12:05 PM | #2
Dont even bother man, your pretty much in for what Im going threw, they will not respond on here, and you can call customer service as many times as you want they just lie, and tell you its being taken care of been a week now I still have no membership benifits ,and none of my purchased points.

Beesodd
01.03.2013 , 12:19 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi JohnElias,

Can you try relogging? There is a bug that manifests occasionally, where a character will have reduced benefits, as you have described. This is normally resolved on a relog, so can you check that as a first step?

YuriNova, can you double check that you're logging into the correct account through the launcher? You appear to have all the benefits you mentioned in the other thread on this account.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.