Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Detailed Companion List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Detailed Companion List

ToMyMa
04.25.2012 , 12:18 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealPyxx View Post
Some things that I personally feel that need to be adressed.

Let's look at the companions list above. Most companions have either a Blaster Pistol or Rifle. However There are quite a few companions who use a melee weapon but use Aim as their Primary Stat.

Let's point out a few of them;

Qyzen Fess uses a Techblade, melee weapon, Looks like a Staff, but his primary stat is Aim? This doesn't make sense. Also In previous cutscenes prior to getting him as a companion have him shown with a Pistol.

This also goes for a few other companions as well.

Torian Caldera uses a Tech Staff, melee weapon, but also uses Aim as a Stat.

Skadge uses a Tech Blade, melee Tank, but uses Aim.

Elara Dorne Heals, all other Healers use Cunning, But she uses Aim? Heavy Armor as well. Maybe this is why? Need clarification.

Tanno Vic uses a Vibro Sword but uses Aim as a stat.

Yuun uses an Electro Staff also uses Aim. Shouldn't this be Willpower like Vector Hyllis?

Scorpio uses an Electro Staff but again usues Aim.

Akaavi Spaar uses an Electro Staff but also Aim as a stat.

and Finally We have our Robots for both sides. Neither one can even use a weapon, so they have to Melee; but yet their primary stat is also Aim.

We need to look into a future patch in regarding to fixing our companions Stats. I would like to suggest that maybe if they have a Melee Weapon then use Strength or Willpower as their main Stat. If they use a Blaster Pistol, Rifle, or Sniper Rifle then use Aim or Cunning. If they Heal then use Cunning if they dps then use Aim.

Any comments or likes please post below. Thanks.
Uh, Techblades and Techstaff are aim weapons. Vibroblades and electrostaffs are streght(sp?) and willpower. Yuun uses Techstaff.
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

GymQuirk
05.06.2012 , 06:13 PM | #32
Spelling nit-pick:

The Jedi starter world is Tython, not Typhon.

Gym "Typhon is a region of space from Star Trek." Quirk

sullysmith
06.10.2012 , 02:37 PM | #33
Someone already said this but you should put their overall alignment for each companion
for BH its:

Mako-Light

Gault-Neutral(seems to prefer DS but also likes some LS)

Torian- Light(some DS options work with him)

Blizz-Light

Skadge-Dark

snoopdogbaby
07.03.2012 , 12:44 PM | #34
Cool thread but I have a few notes.

Blizz is a ranged tank, not a melee tank.

It's tython, not typhon.

Raina Temple is a Healer, not ranged DPS

Not much else but you might want to proof read.

No disrespect meant.

TheRealPyxx
07.04.2012 , 06:25 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by snoopdogbaby View Post
Cool thread but I have a few notes.

Blizz is a ranged tank, not a melee tank.

It's tython, not typhon.

Raina Temple is a Healer, not ranged DPS

Not much else but you might want to proof read.

No disrespect meant.
No Disrespect taken :P I made the corrections, sorry for not responding sooner, my local area has been getting hit with non-stop storms and we have been without power and internet for a long time. Thanks for the heads up on the posts. If anything else comes up please inform me so that I may be able to make the corrections. As for the alignments I would hope that more people would comment on those specific classes and companions so that we can get a full list. Once the list is complete then I will compile them into one and add them in. Otherwise, I am not currently able to do so as my time is preoccupied with upcoming titles and testing. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

bobmcbo
07.18.2012 , 08:19 PM | #36
I don't know about most of the companions, but some information is obviously false (ranged dps with a melee weapon?)
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

LadyRaven
08.25.2012 , 01:01 PM | #37
Torian Caldera - Melee DPS (Not tank) can use tech blade and tech staff.
Bowdaar - Melee DPs (Not tank)

Aric Jorgan - can use blaster rifle or assault cannon (not sniper as listed in second part) He is a trooper even if it doesn't let him wear *trooper* only gear. Odd thing really they should fix that.

I think all the melee dps people at one time were ranged hence aim stat. I know there was a cutscene with Torian showing off his blaster rifle and yet in game he can't equip one.

Good list for reference, thx bunches!

Veerlo
11.10.2012 , 01:56 PM | #38
I have done a spreadsheet of the same list for both Sith and Pubs including the gifts they like and the Crafting bonuses.

here it is!
The Ässamite Legacy: Prophecy of the Five
Veerlo 55 Sorc | Akiam 55 Sniper | Olreev 52 PT
Alcifema 46 Guardian | Mäika 20 Shadow | Alfema 25 Commando

Renodil
01.02.2013 , 11:16 PM | #39
I noticed you don't show what gifts Mako loves. It's Technology. Might want to add that into there by editing it.

TheRealPyxx
01.03.2013 , 11:30 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Renodil View Post
I noticed you don't show what gifts Mako loves. It's Technology. Might want to add that into there by editing it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Veerlo View Post
I have done a spreadsheet of the same list for both Sith and Pubs including the gifts they like and the Crafting bonuses.

here it is!
This should handle that but Thanks for the update.. Also to add this thread is over 11 months old. So it may be outdated.

Thanks Veerlo for the updated list of all the companions and their gifts. Very much appreciate it.