Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Youve experienced error code NU2001.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Youve experienced error code NU2001.

vingmotor
12.21.2012 , 01:36 PM | #1
what is this? now i get this instead, and i do have money on my card. i wanted to buy some cartel points.
please help.

vingmotor
12.21.2012 , 01:49 PM | #2
comeon

NexisXenithe
12.21.2012 , 02:03 PM | #3
I have the same problem and of course all SWTOR help has done is reply with BS automated answers about technical fixes and saying that if the problem persists that I should send a launcher diagnostic to them which is absolute ********* and proof that they're not paying attention to the gosh darn emails.

vingmotor
12.21.2012 , 02:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NexisXenithe View Post
I have the same problem and of course all SWTOR help has done is reply with BS automated answers about technical fixes and saying that if the problem persists that I should send a launcher diagnostic to them which is absolute ********* and proof that they're not paying attention to the gosh darn emails.
thats fekking sad.

jerrichoD
12.22.2012 , 03:58 AM | #5
I keep getting told to contact the Customer support center. Having spent almost 3 hours on hold to them I pretty much gave up, Who would have thought they would actually stop you spending money on their game.... stupid

Halaek
12.22.2012 , 05:05 AM | #6
I have this one too when i tried to pre-order the expansion! Ive submitted a ticket as was told to and now i guess i wait 3 or 4 days for the automated response!

Seriously i cannot buy any cartel coins now for nearly a month, whats going on? Do you not want to make money Bioware? I really cannot understand why this issue still persists, its not from my side as ive checked with my bank!
Red Nova
Students of the Dark Side

SHADRU
12.22.2012 , 07:48 AM | #7
I have posted about this elsewhere guys but I got my card statement today and have been charged 6 times for a total of 44.94 despite being given that error message and no coins.
Check your banks.

hattonator
12.22.2012 , 08:01 AM | #8
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just started recieving this error and did the next logical (and pointless), thing and call customer dis-service. Guess what? I was hung up on after an auto message. It would seem that Biowares utter incompetance has plumbed new depths with the latest fiasco. Its funny how last week i was awarded 3 infraction points for getting around the profanity filter within a day and a half of posting but theres been no response to my last two in game tickets at all. Substandard, dissappointing, amateurish, rude, ignorant, technically feeble IT support and an all so inspiring attitude of contempt for the people who put money in to your account. WAY TO GO BIOWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halaek
01.03.2013 , 10:36 AM | #9
Now my account is closed, not by my hand mind. NU2001 is still effecting my account and now my credit card has been declined, ive had it now. I wont be returning to the game!
Red Nova
Students of the Dark Side