Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC issues forgotten in state of game 2 post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
APAC issues forgotten in state of game 2 post

Sildanar
01.02.2013 , 07:07 PM | #1
Jeff Hickman has just posted his second State of the game blog post.
No mention of APAC issues at all, though there is a mention that the servers are "rocking".

here's the link

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130102

Is that it?
Here was the perfect opportunity to address our issues. I was expecting finally to see our reply and the solution provided for our pop issues in this post, but we got zip!

Perhaps the character transfers coming later this year are their solution or are our servers "rocking" like Jeff says..

Your thoughts?
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

falcon_Xtreme
01.02.2013 , 07:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildanar View Post
Jeff Hickman has just posted his second State of the game blog post.
No mention of APAC issues at all, though there is a mention that the servers are "rocking".

here's the link

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130102

Is that it?
Here was the perfect opportunity to address our issues. I was expecting finally to see our reply and the solution provided for our pop issues in this post, but we got zip!

Perhaps the character transfers coming later this year are their solution or are our servers "rocking" like Jeff says..

Your thoughts?
What is wrong with these people that they cant address fundamental issues that are stopping people from enjoying the game, with solutions that they have already implemented (server merges) in other areas.

its makes ZERO sense, its incredible and sad at the same time that after 160 pages 1600 posts 100000 views (chippys consolidated apac concerns thread) this didnt get another mention, even though when it was mentioned in state of the game #1 the criteria for re-assessment was f2p launch, F2p launch has not saved our server (Master Dar'nala)

ea/Bioware. we just want you to do your jobs. with integrity , transparency, and a genuine focus on the customer.

I am a hardcore gamer. but this has been the last bioware/EA product ive brought in the past 14 months. the way consumers have been dealt with just because of their geographical location and player base, has steered me away from your products. I dont think its been a conscious choice, im just aittle bitter about the way you deal with people who effectively pay your salary/wages, which is sad. because you produce great games.
REDZONE & PROUD!

HyperThomas
01.02.2013 , 08:14 PM | #3
*******... **** them all
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Jumpchan
01.02.2013 , 10:44 PM | #4
everyone must accept that they will do nothing for us. and choose your path

its all propaganda, deceptions and illusions, the tricks of the dishonest and desprate
Jump
/avoid

Antiskeptic
01.02.2013 , 11:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
everyone must accept that they will do nothing for us. and choose your path

its all propaganda, deceptions and illusions, the tricks of the dishonest and desprate
Thought you were going to start rapping just now.
//

AboB
01.03.2013 , 12:49 AM | #6
From North America to APAC:
Ouch. Here's to hoping the SW:TOR team will listen to it's playerbase in 2013.

Weeeeee
01.03.2013 , 07:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
From North America to APAC:
Ouch. Here's to hoping the SW:TOR team will listen to it's playerbase in 2013.

From APAC to North America:

If things don't pick up here, expect to see us soon. Lol.

Edit: Oh after reading the blog myself, it didn't seem too bad. Focusing on Warzones, fixing Illum and starting Ranked seasons is good news. But TBH top priority for them should still be paid transfers, i want to move toons between US servers, move a couple to APAC and im sure many others in the same boat. Bioware is missing out on some seriously easy cash, it's ridiculous.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

drosalion
01.03.2013 , 09:33 AM | #8
You heard Jeff... The servers are rocking!!!!!!!

Antiskeptic
01.03.2013 , 10:28 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by drosalion View Post
You heard Jeff... The servers are rocking!!!!!!!
Tbh I didn't hear him. I did however read what he wrote.
//

Erishumlol
01.03.2013 , 11:25 AM | #10
It is an absolute joke. **** him and EA/BW.

Unsubbed, they won't get another dollar from me.

Will miss you all and to BOSS I will log in tomorrow to say my farewells before I uninstall
Hulkgg - Marauder