Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Que time.

Monstein
12.30.2012 , 06:58 PM | #1
I'm qued up for normal False Emp as I type this. I was in que for 3 ours last night and 4 hours so far today. Is it normal for dps to have insane wait times like this for a normal mode flash point?

Athena-Nike
12.30.2012 , 07:00 PM | #2
Yes, especially on lower populated servers. Even on Harbinger my dps have to wait 30-60 mins for a pop. Healers and Tanks almost insta pop though.

Monstein
12.30.2012 , 07:04 PM | #3
Thank you for the reply. Looking like it is time to change to a healing spec so I can get this HK quest done.

Athena-Nike
12.30.2012 , 07:06 PM | #4
Ya my Op is hybrid. Works really well for SM FP's, get the healer pops while keeping solid dps (and a dps pop every now and then). Later I'm gonna have to go full heal though, but until then its nice...

nelander
12.30.2012 , 09:38 PM | #5
I would recommend to queue for the HM version, as that queue moves considerable faster than the normal ones
Pandamonium

AshlaBoga
12.31.2012 , 02:58 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by nelander View Post
I would recommend to queue for the HM version, as that queue moves considerable faster than the normal ones
^This. You can get it from both SM and HM.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Moestuin
01.02.2013 , 02:44 AM | #7
Do the hardmode version as everyone never queues for the normal ones. You can go into HMs immediately now on dinging 50 with the free tionese set.